Thursday, August 8, 2024

Thursday Post 439

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2309 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Point Of Creation'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Deliver You' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Cleansing Confession' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after I come home from book club and dinner!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay,2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night; nature didn't call until the phone rang and woke me around 7:05am
  • 'Twas CODA saying Karina was late (stuck in traffic). PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes and had just got the bra over my shoulders when Karina arrived! When she came inside, I said good morning and apologised for being half-naked. XD
  • Attended GCCW in Meeting  Room Two today; Eight attended, Tammy brough cake and hot chocolate for morning tea and next homework topic's 'decisions'.
  • Karina bought me a HSP and tootled me off to the NAB .
  • Physio with Mitchell today: Seated reaching for Era,  left and forward weightshift,  two 10m walk tests, one six-minute walk test and eight laps long hallway walking.
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: