Thursday, August 1, 2024

Thursday Post 438e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ exactly 4200. Nice number, eh? XD Anyways just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Buy groceries with PIG mum from the Warrigal Square Woolies. Only copped three nags about my posture~
  • Had a toastie for lunch and then Karina took me to the NAB for physio wit Mitchell.
  • Physio today: Forty reaches for Era, forty sit-to-stands with left and forward weight shift and hiked 3/4 of the great court! Mrs. Hoppie was a LEGEND who shouted me a dirty chai with marshmallows! :D
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I munched arvo and happily read for one hour, finishing pg. 222 @ 3:59pm, reaching pg. 225 @ 4:04pm and finishing pg. 250 @ 4:53pm. Oh, the book title appears on pg. 232.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, three small chunks of tasteless soup beef and two small chunks of salmon.
  • Dinner  was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I returned online before visiting the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: poor Peggy's still sick! >< Hopefully PIG mum'll help me up before 9:45pm and when Mercy minds me from 10-2  we'll hike around Underwood Lake before buying groceries since I'm cooking sth with Dorrie toms arvo!
  • Looking forward to reading for one hour and hopefully watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 147TH time
  • Anyways,  hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight; that doesn't usually happen Thursdays! XD!

No comments: