Friday, August 16, 2024

Saturday Post 440

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2395 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Why You Give Into Sexual Sin'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Live In The Light (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Help Each Other'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of the day I'll use the loo for one tinkle and then sit @ the gobbling :P table to read for another 2.5 hours; it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book! Have just reached the climax of The Good People but if I finish that today I've got Garth Nix's to continue with, woot!


  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS peoples after service but expecting a pissy little burger and less than ten chips with dad before a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum and no certainty that we'll have dinner out together afterwards either. *sigh* 

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: