Thursday, August 22, 2024

Thursday Post 441b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1965 (so hopefully I'll have cracked two grand before the night ends) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Anthropomorphism'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Ten attended today (Daniel was back!), Tammy helped me once to the disabled loo during morning tea break and brought mini chocolate croissants for morning tea; there was even hot chocolate! Homework for next meeting's 'overslept'.
  • After one more loo trip, Karina tootled me off to somewhere to get my gyros before I then had physio @ the nab.
  • Dana's an international student from Canada! I'll see Declan every Tuesday and her every Thursday. Physio today: Twenty sit-to-stands with left and forward weightshift, ten single-leg pushups with Erf, twenty with Elf and four laps short hallway walking.
  • After sitting over the loo for two more tinkles Karina tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I sat outside and started reading Goldenhand before I signed her off with my thanks and byes @ 3:45pm. She's back same time next week.
  • PIG mum got home, tossed me one yummy banana, about half a tasty cracker and poured me one packet of powdered instant HK-style milk tea coffee. I happily read Goldenhand for one hour, finishing pg. 150 @ 3:54pm and reaching pg. 175 @  4:27pm.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle, plopped online and tried to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 159TH time but about twenty-five minutes into it, the stream cuts out and restarts! I start watching it again and the parents start dinner without me but when it cuts out again and then rejoins the livestream, I give up. >< *sigh*
  • Before dinner I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: swelling ('joong' in Canto!) Well, 'twas more like 1/4 of a swelling with lootsa little tong vegetable/cauliflower, lotsa choko and two slices of tasteless pork beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Fridayy, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: