Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Wednesday Post 441

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2699 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Jesus Is Who You're Looking For"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'When Choosing A Mentor (2)' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Life In Four Words' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTEEN MINUTES online after I get back home from GG tonight!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Nature called partway through last night and then unfortunately I've endured a horrible morning @ the hands of mother, who picked fault with my posture when we were grocery shopping @ Woolies and then gleefully forced me on like twenty minutes of  FitMi exercises for her.
  • But Lena's taking me to table tennis @ 2pm and tonight I'm off to Peter Pie's for GG bible study; mostly I'm just hoping Thomas really bakes apple pie! XD
  • Toms: Karina's taking me to GCCW and then NAB physio with Declan. Presuming she'll stop and get me a gyros for lunch; fingers crossed I can finally hike the Great Court and nag Elaine to shout a hot drink!
  • Best of all it's ice cream night toms night; like  I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read byAndrewLofthouse) for the 158TH time: Leavers, Fegan,  Miles, Springborg, Prior, Burrows, Sadiqi, Young,  Rawlings,  Kirk (heard), Train (heard), Watts, Arvier,  Boyd, Burn (heard), Gibson, Crisafulli,  Gallagher,  Croucher,  Wells (heard), Shorten, Steele-John,  Vrdoljak, Cronin, Seidler, Trump,  Crooks (heard), Carruth, Todhunter, Kearsley,  Obama (heard), Kamala (first name), Stone, Verrils, Hasler (heard), Levi, Bailey, Sydes (heard), Sinner,  Woodbridge, Papenhuyzhen, Cavallaro, Imbert, Tapper,  Mortimer,  Fo,Thornton, Lopez, Affleck and Kohler.  Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD =67.44USc), Kyrgios (heard), Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from somewhere.  Brisbane was 15-25 today.  Brisbane tomorrow: 15-27. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-27. Sunrise: 6:11am Sunset 5:37pm

No comments: