Monday, August 12, 2024

Monday Post 439f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 896 (two consecutive days under 1000; presuming I'll plod more toms) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Ever-Present Help'. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I scanned all the showbags and then posted a sad post onto Facebook explaining how I couldn't get a showbag this year since I had to buy the parents a wedding anniversary present this year else PIG mum would undoubtedly call me a bad daughter. >< *sigh*
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since once Lena arrives @ 10am she's off for her Pilates class.
  • Thankfully got outta one session of physio so planning to hit Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and buying a wedding anniversary present for the parents!!
  • Fingers croossed I'll have time to buy a crunchy pork bahn mi for lunch from Pinelands Bakehouse!
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours of the day after Lena sees me home, showered and fed with lunch~
  • Also looking forward to reading for one hour before Nisha takes me to Toastmasters!
  • Pity to end the day  with an UnHappy Meal ... *sigh*
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: