Saturday, August 10, 2024

Saturday Post 439

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2311 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Have Mercy On Me, Oh God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Believe In Your Vision'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Clinging To God' and sixthly, Jooni's devotional topic's 'A Rock In A High Place' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-0FIVE MINUTES online when I ring Aunty Lai! Meaning I'll keep the speaker on during our chat, which will lemme keep surfing the net~ Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Grr! I was hoping to begin an awesome sleep streak (*four nights) but instead, my idiot bladder called 12:40am! >< *sigh* Never mind, 'twas still a good sleep~
  • Unsure why the font's gone HUGE and dunno how to change it back, so hey. XD
  • Had my once-weekly fried egg for breakfast, bought groceries from Underwood Marketplace with the parents and then Aunty ynthia gave me a crocheting lesson with normal-sized wool!
  • Took a  nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa I've forgotten which vegetable and some beef.
  • Read for three hours today! :D The book title appears thrice on pg. 166, and then once each in the following two pages, I finished pg. 175 @ exactly 6:40pm, the book title appears on pg. 198 (twice), and then again on pg. 216 and pg. 218, I finished pg. 222 @ 8:34pm and finished pg. 225 @ 8:38pm, and then the book title appears again on pg. 227, pg. 228, pg. 232 and pg. 237!
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS peoples afterwards but resigned to a pissy little cheeseburger and less than ten chips with dad from Hungry Jack's and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. But not everything's glum! Fingers croossed dad'll take u7s out for dinner toms night and I'm looking forward to watching the Broncos match from tonight: we FINALLY won a match! :D Anyways, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: