Thursday, August 8, 2024

Thursday Post 439b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2831 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Audiovisual Aids' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to bed!! *sigh* What a crappy way to end an otherwise awesome day. >< Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Karina left with me one mug of vanilla chai before leaving @ 3:45pm. The parents came home and PIG mum passed me a banana.
  • Plopped online once then used loo once for two tinkles before Annette came and took me to book club @ the Springwood Tower Hotel!
  • Seven attended tonight; smart  Sharon told me to order first since she remembered I'm a terribly slow eater! @ first I thought the honey BBQ pork looked good but eep 'twas $37! Next I thought maybe honey chicken but found the cheapest was the chicken fried rice and ordered that.
  • Since I'd arrived first and the aunty offered me ttea I ordered bol lei for everyone; when she cleared our plates I asked her was she gonna bring us fruit now? Usually, you get fruit after dinner @ proper Chinese restaurants! She laughed and said not for gweiloh but since you're Cantonese I'll bring a plate out for you and your friends. XD Anette peeled me three to eat!
  • To finish the night we pulled  over @ some Maccas and I got some chocolate McFlurry with M 'n' Ms!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle before plopping online.
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9:30am till 2pm. Think we'll pickup my new book club novel and then buy groceries.
  • Dorrie's coming around 2pm and giving Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises.
  • Looking forward to starting the new book club novel for one hour  and then watching the 6pm news for the 152ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: