Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Wednesday Post 440c

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2209 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When Others Take Offense' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed  @ 9:45pm!! Argh, what a crappy way to end a fabulous day ... >< *sigh* Anyways, just briefly final, final events for today?


  • Showered, had arvo tea and Thomas drove me to Cynthia's place for the GG social! He immediately got out Sparkless3 for me on arrival but I told him unsure will manual wheelchair fot so I'll just walk in.
  • Dr. Lee grabbed a comfy chair for me, I sat, ate snacks and played phone games until dinner time. XD
  • Had the crispy chicken drumstick with pho and a bowl of tofu flower for dessert!
  • Thomas dropped me home (he's a builder, lives in Corinda Heights and is apparently very young?) and I returned online after one loo trip.
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up before 9:45am ... wonder will she take me grocery shopping somewhere?
  • Karina's minding me from 12:45pm till 3:45pm and taking me to the NAB for physio with Mitchell. Think it's our last together?
  • She'll see me home and showered; I'm hoping to read for one hour and then watch the 6pm news for the 154TH time!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Anyways, hope everyone's having a lovely week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: