Friday, February 12, 2010

friday post2

good evening! the spam count for the week is 132, and em was hard at work plodding 1056 steps today. righteo, today's events?
-awesome! i got up by 10:30am today! :P
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, made me walk to the toilet, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, and made me walk out to the dining table.
-i drank half of mug of water 'incorrectly', then breakfast was a yummy pork floss bun with a poppa of milk.
-then i tootled online, before PIG mum gave me a shower - hairwash today.
-we caught a taxi to cornhill plaza. thanks to PIG mum who helped me buckle my seatbelt all day.
-aunty lai, dad, PIG mum and i wheeled me around the shops. i got less than 1/3 of a sausage bun for lunch/arvo tea (dad had told PIG mum to buy me one, but then she ripped more than 1/3 for herself, then dad also ripped more than 1/3 for himself. i also copped my weekly tirade from them both, who ganged up on me. :(
-but we went to some sushi place for dinner, to celebrate aunty nga's birthday!
-i had: roughly one bowl of udon, the same again of ramen, one avocado sushi, two yummy inari, some corn, and a small slice or two of avocado sushi.
-i asked PIG mum to take me to the loo once before we left; sadly, the disabled toilet was in use, and PIG mum got impatient with waiting. so she took me to the normal ladies loo, and also forced me to dak myself. after making me walk back out to sparkless, i went to wash and dry era. no thanks to PIG mum, who scoffed at me that i wouldn't be able to reach the hand-dryer coz i wasn't standing up; just to prove her wrong, i held my hand up to the machine and slowly dried it. :P
-we caught a taxi home; actually, we crammed four ladies in the backseat! no seatbelts, either ... lucky we weren't caught. :P
-back in aunty nga's apartment, dad changed my shoes for me, made me walk back inside. mum forced poor elf and erf to use that leg massage thing for twenty mins.
-toms: dunno what i'm doing toms, coz dearest dad's already hit the sack. hopefully, sth fun! anyways, i'm just gonna check, get my naruto fix, then let PIG mum force me to bed. hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: