Friday, February 5, 2010

friday post

good evening! the spam count for the week is 175, and em was hard at work plodding 1893 steps. eep, PIG mum's about to force me to bed! so, just quickly:
-the parents woke up early to go mountain hiking with uncle toby and aunty tammy. i just cuddled tigger, vincent and minnie and snored my head off until they returned. :P
-PIG mum got me up and kitted, made me walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. then she made me walk to the loo for a tinkle, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, and made me walk out to eat breakfast.
-one yummy sausage bun and a poppa of milk later, i started writing my diary, until uncle william arrived!
-dad and i wheeled me down to some shopping centre. oh, we caught a bus first, i think. lunch was at maxim's! meaning all but one of my to do points in hong kong has now been completed ... now, how do i get my hands on an i-pad (or whatever the newest apple gadget is)?
-i drank a horlicks, had a fried chicken wing (speared on a stick) with chips, and drank a warm horlicks. thanks to aunty nga who squirted out some tomato sauce for me.
-after lunch, i pushed myself along a few stalls and looked at various items, before i wheeled myself back to aunty nga's.
-thanks to PIG mum who helped give me a shower - hairwash today. i'm very thankful towards her, don't get me wrong, but all the whinging and flak i cop from her are a little hard to bear.
-PIG mum rocked off for dinner with her high school mates! i asked her to please say hi to cc chan for me.
-dad and i wheeled me down to some bus ... 116? and cousin karry met us at our stop. we wheeled me around; saw rolls and carrie. we also took some photos at some fountain; cousin karry made me walk up to it. 'it's only three steps," she told me. yeah, three steps. plus fifty! :P
-cousin karry took me once to the loo and helped me change my pad before we settled down for dinner.
-here tonight: dad, cousins karry, claudia and carrie, rolls, uncles simon and dick and natalie.
-i wonder if PIG mum told dad to curtail what i could eat? i had: one bowl of fried rice, the same again of soya sauce noodles, two fried dumplings, three boiled dumplings, and some greens. fruit was a few slices of orange
-cousins karry and teresa helped me use the loo once, before we headed home. funny ... at first, cousin carrie said we could go have some pearl milk tea! i wonder why she changed her mind? oh well.
-thanks to franco who helped me buckle my seatbelt. funny thing is, he had to help dad with his, too! see, poor dad was having some trouble seeing in the dark. :P franco has to learn mandarin toms (he gets one-on-one tutoring) but he'll join us for the afternoon's activities. hey, i wonder why their helper's also called siti? maybe 'siti' is a very common name in indonesia?
-cousin teresa tootled us back to aunty nga's. dad and i wheeled me back to aunty nga's place. nice, she lives on the first floor! oh! and i almost forgot! we got stuck in the lift today! but not for long, and i'm not claustrophobic(sp?) so no biggie.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, then i tootled online.
-eep, i'd best get to bed - it's after 11:30pm!
-toms: 'yun yun'(iris) is visiting us toms, i think! then, for lunch, we're meeting uncle william, aunty winnie, and wend- err, jasmine. :P finally, toms night, we're having kareoke with the family! well, i know that uncle dick can sing in tune :P(he sang sth tonight) but i've no idea about the rest of the family. anyhow, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ï»?Hockey is also known as field hockey[url=http://www.officialnikebroncosjerseyshop.com/broncos+von+miller+authentic+jersey-c-9_21.html]Von Miller Womens Jersey[/url]
which is one of the oldest records and glorious in the Olympics No doubt[url=http://www.officialnikebroncosjerseyshop.com/broncos+von+miller+authentic+jersey-c-9_21.html]Womens Von Miller Jersey[/url]
people love to buy nfl jerseys
How To Rate Wholesale Soccer Jersey SuppliersThere are a few criteria you should use when picking where to buy wholesale soccer jerseys from Since football is a game in hits in addition to blocks and you can easily suffer injuries from the sport domain

Anonymous said...

uggs on sale NetWeiple
ugg outlet store NetWeiple
cheap uggs NetWeiple

Anonymous said...

linjunxing.tumblr.com NetWeiple
ugg boots cheap NetWeiple
cheap uggs NetWeiple

Anonymous said...

ugg boots outlet NetWeiple
ugg outlet NetWeiple
uggs sale NetWeiple

Anonymous said...

uggs outlet online NetWeiple
uggs sale NetWeiple
uggs on sale NetWeiple