Sunday, February 28, 2010

sunday post3b

good evening! the spam count for the weekend's 56, and em was hard at work plodding 7072 steps today. anyways, where was i?
-shane mccarthy gave us a sermon onwatch out for the thief .
-no communion afterwards; PIG mum took to the bathroom once before i settled down for morning tea, a few half-crackers and two half-cups of cups of water.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :(first time) me to walk all the way up to the bible study classroom. thanks to janice and wilfreddy who gave me a hand up.
-uncle chong led our bible study on prayer. we watched segments from this video, answered questions.
-PIG mum took me to the loo before dad tootled us off to plaza for lunch.
-no carpark available downstairs, so dearest dad dropped PIG mum and i off first before going to find a carpark.
-lunch: almost one twister (meaning the parents both had chomps), a yummy japanese green milk tea with pearl, half a bread roll with a dab of butter, and exactly seven small chips. i think there's more than twenty-one chips in a regular box, but oh well.
-lee sat with us; we yakked away as dad rocked off for the groceries.
-the parents made me walk back down to the car, and dad tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for the last trip of the day.
-PIG mum took me to the bathroom once, then i tootled online till she was ready to help shower me.
-a kinda warm shower, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various parts of me 60+ times.
-i dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum gleefully forcing poor ela to help out with my socks. PIG mum fnished with my left ted and laces; made me walk out to watch the second half of seven's news.
-then i flipped channels until the slams arrived for their second dinner. :P
-rice tonight, lotsa wombok (i had to hand PIG mum over a slice), some fish, half a chunk of tofu. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with two little shotglasses of yummy fruit and vegie juice.
-PIG mum took me once to the bathroom (no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything) before i tootled back online.
-NAB clinic resumes toms! fingers, toes and all other appendages crossed that PIG mum will take me to naz for a kebab toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: