Saturday, February 27, 2010

sunday post4

good afternoon!
well, hopefully i can come back online after dinner, but just in case i can't, em was hard at work plodding 6331 steps today. anyways, today's events?
-lol, this morning, both dearest dad and PIG mum poked me up with "ten more mins."
-PIG mum got me kitted for the day, then made me walk out to the gobbling :P table. *sigh* of course, she wouldn't lemme hold onto the bar home mods had installed FOR THAT SPECIFIC PURPOSE to stand up with, much preferring to watch me struggle to stand up again, again, and again. ><
-breakfast was a yummy bacon and cheese bun! i haven't had one for years! i also drank a mug of warm milo 'incorrectly' when the parents were upstairs changing, coz i knew i wouldn't get another chance to today.
-PIG mum made me walk out to the car. *second sigh* at first, i used to cling onto the entire table to stand up with. when vincent the physio said he'd rather see me push off from the table rather than holding on, i complied. but now, horrid PIG mum much rathers i suffer by gleefully forcing me to stand up without touching anything at all. sheesh, i know it's easy for you; you don't even need to think about anything, you just stand up, but i've gotta put ela on my lap, lean all the way to the left, and pray that i won't fall to my death after i push up. ><
-PIG mum made me walk out to the car. she also gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day. dad tootled us off to church.
-PIG mum made me walk all the way down and in. letty sat next to me. :)
-today, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to stand up for ALL of worship, ie. SIX songs! >< i sang the harmony to two.
-speaker today was shane mccarthy, and he gave us a sermon on
-sorry, PIG mum says it's showertime for me. hopefully she won't gleefully force poor ela to scrub various parts of me too much!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: