Tuesday, February 9, 2010

thursday post2

good evening! em was hard at work plodding 2242 steps today. and eep, gotta type quick, only thirty mins left!
-argh, last night/this morning, PIG mum made me walk to the loo. and i forgot to ask grandma if i can borrow little mickey's potty >< she's already gone to bed with little mickey pig :P >< guess it just means i'll haveta drag my poor legs on another forced march to the loo toms morning. ><
-but i got up before midday today! :P PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk to brush my teeth, made me walk to the loo, made me walk over to wash both hands, made me walk over to dry them, and made me walk out to the dining table.
-i drank half a mug of water 'incorrectly' - and got blasted by PIG mum, as a result - breakfast was a yummy sausage bun and a poppa of milk.
-aunty lee/aunty karen came to visit! she's yorkman's/isaac's mum. i think he's about twenty, now? and her daughter is seventeen.
-more visitors! aunties katherine and virginia! they're sisters; one of them studied nursing with PIG mum. one of them's also a speechie! she told me that perhaps 'em' is too hard for little mickey pig :P to pronounce, and that maybe i should try teaching him to call me 'biu jie'. one of them, her hubby's an oncologist. like james wilson! :P
-PIG mum took me to the bathroom once, then we caught a taxi and headed down to heng fa cheun.
-we wandered the plaza, so i could see what was for eating. we chose a japanese restaurant called 'yummy'. lol, dunno why i keep thinking it's called 'happy'. :P
-i chose chicken and corn with rice; PIG mum ordered pork with rice. and awesome, she said i didn't have to give any to her! but we traded bites, anyways. i also had one yummy dumpling, and munched a bowl of green tea icecream.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, before we caught the MTR to tin hau to meet dearest dad. one of the ladies hugged him, we also took happy snaps together before we said our byes.
-then, we caught a taxi to the new year's markets!
-really, too bad that i'm not well enough to traverse the markets at some ridiculous time of the day; i remember last time, dad, some cousin and i didn't get home till like, 3am! hopefully, next time. :)
-so we shopped around. PIG mum picked up a souvenir for mr. hall (fair enough, considering how he picks things up for me whenever he's overseas!), dad got a few odds and ends, but i scored - a tiger head hat and a set of tiger paws! well, not really a set; earest dad got a larger size, while i got the smaller size. while PIG mum was picking up some windmill thing, i tilted my head up and backwards to send a silent prayer to god, thanking him for holding off the rain so that the parents and i could go shopping together. :)
-we caught a taxi home; i let erf sit sideways for my last car trip of today.
-dad changed my shoes for me; PIG mum made me walk in to the dining table. i started on trying to get little mickey pig :P to call me 'biu jie', but as always, he just ignored me. :(
-dinner tonight: roughly one bowl of rice, lotsa spinach, one yummy mushroom and some chunks of bream. dinner was washed down with a yummy wee bottle of yakult.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once before i tootled online. she 'claims' that she's too tired to help gimmee a shower tonight. fair enough. toms, hopefully, then. otherwise em will be one really stinky pig! :P
-toms: uncle toby's booked dearest dad to go play tennis with him! hope they have fun¬ as for me ... lol, i can't ask PIG mum coz she's currently hiding in the loo! so i'll just check first. right. umm ... she doesn't know, either! well, hopefully, she'll ask him toms and we'll come up with sth ... my aim is to get up before midday!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: