Thursday, February 25, 2010

good evening! today, em was hard at work plodsding 3818 steps. anyways, lemme go say heylo to all my online MSN buddies, then i'll be right back to blog about my day!
-firstly, yay for em! who managed to swing herself over to use the pot :P once last night and once again this morning without falling to her death. o_O :P
-this morning, when PIG mum dug me up, i swung myself over to use the pot :P once more. only i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. but this time, no thanks to PIG mum who refused to roll me in; rather, she got me kitted before making me walk to the toilet, of course forcing me to dak myself.
-so i held the mug of water she kindly passed me 'incorrectly'. i took it from her 'correctly', of course, but once she walked out of the bathroom i slipped my pointer out and drank the mug 'incorrectly'. then i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came back for me, gleefully forced me to do everything.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with half a dab of honey.
-then, lol ... i can't really remember what i did! ><" i think PIG mum gleefully forced me to lean forward and read my book for half an hour. oh, that's right - aunty anne and vicky came a-visiting.
-PIG mum also gleefully forced me to plod the treadmill for 7:30? before claiming to do the same herself. then i tootled online till karen arrived.
-a nice hot shower for me, hairwash today. i had a tinkle before karen flipped the water off, one more when she was jamming my AFO on. i got dried, creamed and rekitted.
-i made myself an arvo cuppa, white and two, my cup of the day to hold 'incorrectly'. then thanks to karen who gave me the perfect arvo tea! a toasted cheese - two slices, thanks karen! - ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into two rectangles.
-we yakked away, karen also keeping an ongoing SMS chat with her friend. i think they're going out for dinner tonight.
-karen gave ela a nice long massage. today, i was being painted light blue with white spots. wonder why karen's that fond of white spots?
-karen took me once more to the loo, before leaving. think she'll be back on saturday. and she confirmed that yes, alice is the name of the lady i'd haveta call to get permission for karen to take me back out to garbo come thursday nights again. so i'll try reach her some day, if any of my carers/life coaches/whatever they're called now :P have the number. sth like 3393 0766?
-seven's news was read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by pat welsh, and weather by john schluter.
-then, i switched to SBS world news for awhile before PIG mum took me once to the loo. again, no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything.
-then i came back to the sofa and watched the first episode of my season five house MD DVD. think the woman ended up having polio? or sth like that ... wilson's also trying to quit his job ... guess he can't get over amber...
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa kailan, a slice of white fungi (but it's not really white :P) and some pork. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever. dinner was washed down with a mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'. then PIG mum made me walk back online.
-toms: your :p turn for physio toms! hopefully, PIG mum'll consent to taking me for lunch at cafe mi toms, then we're off to see tamara in the arvo ... i must beg for help on the helmet ... ><
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i was very happy to call dearest grandma last night! she held the phone to little mickey pig's :P ear, and encouraged him, "call em biu jie!" and the adorable little brat goes, "UM!" lol, fair enough, he can't quite say my name very accurately yet. but i squee happily, grandma laughs, and he says again, louder this time, "UM!!!" :D

No comments: