Sunday, February 7, 2010

sunday post2

good evening! the spam count for the weekend is 49, and em was hard at work plodding 925 steps today. not a lot, i know, but i can assure you that each step required lotsa effort! anyways, let's start with last night's events!
-actually, me gonna get my facebook fix first :P
-actually, facebook isn't loading, so, last night's events?
-we caught a bus down to somewhere to catch a taxi to the kareoke place. but, we searched for like, thirty minutes! guess saturday night's a busy night. PIG mum blamed me, of course. but this time, i'm passing on the blame. who struck me down and almost killed me with a brain tumour? god. and who's left me a hemiplegic and basically wheelchair-bound? yup, god again. anyways, we finally found a taxi.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, before i settled down next to uncle dick on the couch. and we started singing!
-awesome, all my cousins can hold a tune. :P they sang canto and mandarin songs, i sang english. sadly, there were no westlife songs, so i warbled a backstreet boys one, one from elton john - yup, you guessed right - the lion king! :P - a robbie williams one, one sung by jesse mc cartney, and a few others. the parents went outside and came back with dinner for us; i ate assorted nibblies. i also drank a yummy chocolate with pearl, followed by a pearl milk tea, then ended the night with a warm horlicks, which, i'll admit, i held 'incorrectly', coz PIG mum was too busy singing her head off.
-uncle sam arrived! so i had a chat with him, asked if he had the time to please draw me a new tee.
-we ended late, cousin teresa tootled us off to first aunty's place. the parents made me walk the stairs up and into first aunty's house. first aunty gave me a mug of milk - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', what with PIG mum watching - then i brushed my teeth, used the loo, then hit the sack. zzz. :P
sunday:
-yup, i snored my head off again! :P dad came in and poked me up with "ten more mins." FOURTH AUNTY CAME IN AT SEVEN MINS AND TRIED TO GET ME UP! "sorry, shrieking! >< bye bye," i told her, "i've still got three mins."
-so PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted, made me walk over to brush my teeth, made me walk to the loo, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk out to the dining room, where i bid fourth uncle a happy hello, and fourth aunty, ching ying, first aunty and grandma a happy good morning.
-breakfast was a mug of warm horlicks. PIG mum ripped me two small shreds of sausage and egg mcmuffin.
-parents made me walk down the stairs, out to cousin teresa's car.
-thanks to franco who helped me buckle my seatbelt. cousin teresa tootled us off to some shopping centre, listening to air supply. i recognised one song, "killing me softly."'
-my first yum cha of the trip! so, hopefully, the parents will take me to maccas toms. after asking two or three waitresses for a fork, i finally got one, and tucked into the food - well, the small amount of food PIG mum allowed me.
-but i was very put out that they had no charsiu bun! i reckon that should be an offence! :P but fourth aunty promised me that there'd be charsiu bao when she called me out to yum cha next time.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once. ching ying took the duty of wheeling me in sparkless, telling me to put era back onto my lap.
-we paused by a bakery to pick up a chocolate bun for me! actually, i can't remember if it was really a bakery, or just some chocolate shop.
-when we left, cousin teresa tootled us off back to their house to play wii!
-dad made me walk in, PIG mum took me to the loo once, then i settled down on a chair. then cousins carrie and teresa helped me hobble/stagger/limp to an armchair. awesome, complete safety, for awhile. :)
-so i played tennis with franco, tiffany (she's some relation of franco's) grace, and grace's mum (yun yun, but i've forgotten her english name, sorry). then the four of us played two games of bowling. franco and grace trounced me, i trounced grace's mum. :P
-time to leave, the parents made me walk back down and out to teresa's car. thanks to cousin teresa who helped me buckle my seatbelt. i let erf sit sideways for my last car trip of the day, and cousin teresa tootled us off to some MTR station.
-we caught three MTRs, i think. dunno why dad refused to wait for a lift; instead he forced me to catch a few escalators.
-finally, we caught a taxi back to aunty nga's place. thanks to the parents who helped me change shoes. then PIG mum made me walk inside. i took a seat, and dinner was soon served.
-1.5 bowls of rice tonight, beans, some other green, some black fungi and some fish. dinner was washed down with a yummy little bottle of yakult.
-PIG mum took me to the bathroom once, before i tootled online.
-we rang hilary and florence jie jies! firstly, we tried hilary. some man answered, told us that hilary was in the shower and to ring back ten mins later. so we tried florence jie jie next - and she was there! both PIG mum and i had a yak to her; gosh, i really hope that i'll be able to see her! then we rang hilary back; she answered, this time. so PIG mum and i both yakked to her, too. i've already said this, i know, but i really hope i'll be able to see them! dunno why PIG mum keeps claiming we're too busy to see them... :(
-toms: pray that the heavens stay closed and that it won't rain toms! coz the parents are thinking of taking me to the new year's markets! but if it rains, i'll just be stuck inside aunty nga's house. >< so i'll just check, then pop onto facebook for a few mins if i'm allowed the time. hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.

No comments: