Tuesday, February 2, 2010

tuesday post

eep, gotta type quick tonight! it's already 11:15pm!
-firstly, em was hard at work plodding 1318 steps today.
-this morning, i knew dearest dad was working outside, even though i couldn't see him. how? who else would be whistling 'rudolph the red nosed reindeer' in early feb? :P
-PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted, made me walk over to brush my teeth, made me walk to the loo, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk out to the breakfast table.
-breakfast was a yummy sausage bun and a 250mL poppa(sp?) of milk.
-the parents took me to stanley! i picked up some plastic nice-smelling custard tart.
-lunch for me was roughly half a bowl of wonton noodles with charsiu and a cup of hot horlicks.
-woohoo, i've finally had ice-cream at haagen dazs (sp?)! we got a strawberry cheesecake cone and a cookies and cream cone to share, i got roughly (but not quite) one cone.
-the cousins rang! so we hopped on a bus to causeway bay to meet them.
-dinner was at some yummy japanese restaurant. i wanted pizza, but PIG mum told me to shut up and let the cousins decide. so i had: 1.5 dumplings (i'd wanted two, but dad demanded half. oh well, no biggie.) some yummy noodles and some pork.
-at first, the cousins said they wanted sweets, somehow, they changed their mind as we were wandering the shopping mall, so we just said our byes and caught a taxi back to aunty nga's place.
-i changed shoes, sat on the couch and tried to ring hilary jie jie, but too bad, no answer. :( oh well, will try again toms.
-a bathroom trip (2), then a shower - hairwash today.
-one more loo trip. PIG mum got me rekitted, then she made me walk back out to the computer armchair. yeah, safety, for a few mins. :)
-toms: dad's busy, but PIG mum says she might take me out somewhere toms. awesome!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: