Wednesday, February 3, 2010

thursday post

good afternoon! no plodding total from em yet; hopefully i'll be allowed back online after our dinner with uncle toby and aunty tammy! anyways, PIG mum's in pig land right now, so ela's thumb has tucked in for some happy respite. anyways, what happened today?
-hehe, go em! who managed to get up before midday today!! (and shh, we can just ignore the fact that i refused to get up until 11:55am! :P)
-PIG mum got me kitted, and was making me walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she noticed it was occupied. so she instead made me walk to the couch, where i took a seat bwside dearest grandma. lol, i told her, "grandma, i'm just going to cuddle you right now, coz if i try to do this when little mickey gets home from school, he'll get jealous and won't let me. so i'm just getting my share of you right now." :P she laughed. :)
-when uncle fung was done with the bathroom, PIG mum made me walk over there to brush my teeth. then she made me walk to the loo. thanks to her who passed me a mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course - and i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came for me, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she made me walk out to eat breakfast.
-another sausage bun, yum yum!i also drank another cup of milk, 'correctly'.
-then i sat at the table and wrote my diary as siti went to pick up little mickey from school, and PIG MUM WENT TO BUY ME SOME PULL-UP PANTS, COZ I GOT MY MONTHLIES THIS MORNING. argh, sorry, shrieking! ><
-when everyone came back, lunch was six yummy boiled dumplings with broccoli, cauliflower, mushroom and some 'fish egg'. lol, trust PIG mum to deny me even one drop of soya sauce to dunk my dumplings into. poor PIG mum, who finds a plain bowl of rice too sweet and a plain slice of bread too salty, just can't quite understand that some of us actually have DEVELOPED tastebuds. :P but i thought i tasted some sesame oil in the dumplings, so nyak. :P
-little mickey held my hand and walked me to the toilet! i did haveta shoo him away when i entered the bathroom, though, "sorry, mickey, you're a boy." :P
-PIG mum gleefully forced my poor legs into that leg massage thing for fifteen - twenty minutes. luckily, the thing has a timer and stops automatically; saves me from having to keep time myself.
-well, PIG mum's snoring her head off in PIG land right now, so i think i'll just go get my naruto fix. see you guys tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: