Thursday, February 4, 2010

thursday post 1a

good evening! em ended up working hard and plodding 6436 steps today. a bit more than usual, yeah, so am buggered, now. >< anyways, since my last post?
-when PIG mum got up, i told her that i was hungry and wanted some arvo tea, so she gave me some yummy green tea cake.
-then PIG mum gave me a shower - hairwash today.
-PIG mum made me walk to the toilet. i had two tinkles, then she got me rekitted.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the couch. thanks to doctor siti :P who helped me change my band-aid on era's cut middle finger! lol, and she taught little mickey, 'blow on it." :P
-i sat and watched the news until dearest dad returned home. :)
-the parents made me walk all the way down to macdonalds. much thanks to aunty tammy who let me gently hold onto her hand.
-well, i guess i should express my thanks to PIG mum who didn't diss me while we were eating, but i was correct in that i wouldn't go unscathed. i copped a flak when we were walking to maccas.
-dinner: i had a sausage and egg mcmuffin (wonder why bacon and egg mcmuffins are all sold out by 8pm?) and some chips, dunked in tomato sauce. i drank a 235mL carton of plain milk. PIG mum had a spicy crispy mc chicken burger - we traded chomps.
-we yakked away; PIG mum being horrible to poor ela's thumb. :( but hey, uncle toby taught me another tai chi move! and he says he can be my 'sifu'! :P apparently, his own sifu is a girl? he says i'd haveta call her my 'sigong'. :P
-the parents made me walk all the way back to aunty nga's place. i think PIG mum and dearest dad have booked uncle toby and aunty tammy to go mountain walking with them?
-PIG mum took me to the loo once, then i tootled online.
-PIG mum, aunty nga and aunty lai all came around to feed me mouthfuls of mango pudding. i must remember to thank first aunty for making such a delicious treat, next time i see her!
-toms: well, the parents are going bushwalking toms. i plan to snore my head off until they return. :P then, i think bak fu wants to go yum cha? well, i've lasted my first week without yum cha. :P anyways, my requirement stands: you force me to go to yum cha with you? i demand to be taken once to macdonalds. :P don't really know what i'm doing toms arvo or evening, but whatever it is, i hope it's fun! lastly, i apologise for any mistakes you might find - i don't think i've got time to check tonight.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: