Saturday, February 20, 2010

sunday post4

good afternoon! sorry i didn't post yesterday; originally, i had ONE FULL HOUR of my remaining PISSY two-hour internet limit that pleases PIG mum so to restrict me to, but last night, when we got home, PIG mum just decided to force me off to bed instead. meaning that today, i'm owed THREE HOURS online. but both parents are happily snoring their heads off right now :P so let me just start off with the spotty :P points for yesterday:
-firstly, go em! who managed to swing herself over to use the pot :P once this morning without plummeting to her death. O_o :P
-then i snored my head off with bear bear and emperor until tessa arrived. lucky i was already awake, coz when she entered my room, the first thing she did was poke me and tell me that she'd bought me a chicken bun from breadtop.
-so she got me up, kitted, Forced me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, Forced me to walk to the toilet, and Forced me to walk around and flush the toilet after two tinkles. i clung to the towelrack, side stepped to the wash basin to wash and dry era, then tessa Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table. seriously, no thanks to PIG mum who'd left instructions that i wasn't allowed to wear my helmet! wish i could somehow contact tamara, cry out for help. :(
-breakfast was a yummy cuppa, white and two - my first cup that i got to hold 'incorrectly' and a slice of toast with some yummy ham and egg.
-i read my letter from nana! and started writing a reply to her, too. :)
-tess randomly made me a warm milo - my second cup to hold 'incorrectly', and, after taking me to the loo once more, kindly made me a maggi chicken two minute noodle.
-but, for some reason or another, when PIG mum got home, instead of feeding me lunch and letting me pop online till karen came, she forced me off to bed!
-so i sang both my favourite and second-favourite songs in my head once, then, as PIG mum still wasn't willing to let me get up, cuddled my darling bear bear and snored my head off. :P
-when karen arrived, i thought she was going to wheel me in my showerchair to the bathroom, then swap me to the wheeless showerchair, like chrissy's done in the past. but argh, again, no thanks to dreadful PIG mum. "you gotta walk there," karen tells me. "no helmet, either." argh, PIG mum, i understand that you somehow find some perverse pleasure in making me suffer as much as possible, but can't you, for once, JUST GIMMEE A BREAK??!! i knew there was a reason why i had a chat to percy the angel/saint every morning, asking him please for the patience and perseverance to endure through another day. ><
-but a nice hot shower - no hairwash today.
-i had a tinkle before karen flipped off the water, a few more as i was getting dried, creamed and rekitted.
-i made myself an arvo cuppa - one more that i could hold 'incorrectly' and for arvo tea enjoyed the chicken bun tessa had bought me from breadtop. :)
-karen and i yakked away. she also gave ela a nice long massage before she rocked off at 6pm, off for dinner with a friend of hers.
-PIG mum made me walk to the loo. of course she forced me to dak myself, then i got changed for uncle sam's surprise 60th!
-PIG mum made me walk out to the car. tonight, she gleefully forced poor me to buckle my seatbelt all night, and we also listened to voices, that 2006 world cup disc, all night.
-off dad tootled us off to the big gun chinese restaurant, for uncle sam's surprise 60th!
-the parents gleefully Forced (second time) me to walk in there. i took a seat next to smoky jie jie :) oh yeah, that's right, i was gonna try add her as a friend on facebook ... bbl!
-dinner was lotsa little different things; like, some kinda animal's tongue (it tasted weird,really!), some chicken, some sweet and sour pork, some fried rice, some vegetables. i drank lotsa little cups of light coloured tea, and as a result, needed PIG mum to take me to the loo three times!
-we didn't have bday cake for uncle sam - instead, we had bday BUNS! lotus buns, i think they were.
-at the end of the night, we sang happy bday to uncle sam in canto, before the parents made me walk back to the 4WD. thanks to aunty catherine/ping yee who kindly lent me her arm to gently hold onto; no thanks to PIG who rudely shoved her off.
-dad tootled us home, i let erf sit sideways for the last trip of the night.
-i was ready to tootle online for my last hour of internet time; trust PIG mum to be a big meaniepoo and force me off to bed.
-anyways, it's showertime for me now, i'll try to come back online with yestertday's plodding total, today's plodding total and today's events, alright?
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. but just in case PIG mum won't allow me back online, today i was hard at work plodding 3001 steps. phew, i just made it past the 3000 mark! :P
P.P.S. oh, and i chewed my fingernails short this arvo. will try to last till my bday to do so again.

No comments: