Wednesday, February 24, 2010

wednesday post7

good evening! em was hard at work plodding 15429 steps today! (fair enough, 3000 of those steps were from toastmasters last night). anyways, let's start with last night's events!
-evelyn gave me a shower - no hairwash yesterday.
- i must remember that she doesn't allow me to tinkle once the shower's over. if i do, she threatens, she'll make me mop the laundry.
-arvo tea was my two yummy sushi rolls and a mug of warm milo, my cup of the day to hold 'incorrectly'.
-evelyn made me walk out to car, forced me to buckle my own seatbelt. difference is, whereas PIG mum gleefully forces me to do the entire thing right from the beginning, evelyn actually pulls the seatbelt into place and only forces me to do the buckling bit.
-so evelyn tootled us off to QUT. for once, i finally remembered my sunnies!
-trouble when we reached the building: evelyn Forced me to walk in, we took the elevator - and forgot which floor toastmasters was held! >< we ended up almost trying every single bloody floor, before evelyn Forced me to walk to some waiting room to take a seat. off she went to find the correct floor.
-we made it, in the end! lol, i volunteered in the call for achievements! the speaker just laughed, and during his general evaluations, said i showed good perseverance. :P
-but we heard a speech on golf, and will did his icebreaker! on some law case that he'd studied.
-sadly, no supper. :( warm-up was sharing our favourite travel experience. i shared about my japan trip, of course. :P about getting lost with sarah d'andilly! :P
-evelyn took me once to the loo before we left. she forced me to dak myself and again to un-dak myself. then she wheeled me back down to her car. dunno why she said i didn't haveta help push. so i just enjoyed the free ride. :)
-evelyn decided we'd go to maccas for dinner. i got a crispy chicken wrap small meal, with an orange juice.
-the reason why we came home fifteen minutes late was coz evelyn was talking on her mobile. lol, i thought i'd eat slowly coz she was talking, and she thought she'd keep talking coz i was eating slowly! :P
-but we made it home. the usual nightly routine, then i hit the sack. zzz. :P
today:
-firstly, go em! who managed to swing herself over to use the pot :P once last night, and again this morning without falling to her death! o_O :P
-PIG mum poked me up with "ten more mins." i used the pot :P once more, got kitted. PIG mum made me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two weetbix with half a dab of honey. thanks to PIG mum who popped me my drugs :P afterwards. i was very careful to hold the mug of water 'correctly', of course.
-PIG mum made me walk out to the 4WD. today, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's new album all day.
-off to vedelago for bell ringing! PIG mum made me walk in, and i plopped into an armchair. yay, blessed safety, for awhile. :)
-i donged just over 1700 bells, and sang both my favourite and second-favourite songs in my head, opening my eyes for all the important numbers. when i apologised to lesley for not being able to ring 2000 inside thirty mins, she just waved a hand. "oh, i only told you that as incentive. you don't really haveta ring 2000 bells for it to be any good. i took great pleasure in telling PIG mum that later, when we were at maccas! :Plol, but trust her to still get pissed off with me for sth else. oh well. :(
-so i went once to the loo, then had a bacon and egg mcmuffin and almost half a hash brown. lol, i think one full hash brown will haveta go onto my bday wishlist! :P
-PIG mum tootled us off to unique physiotherapy for my torture session with vincent the physio. ><
-*sigh* i survived. i think. just general evaluations, today.
-but trust horrid PIG mum to make my life so bloody difficult for me. >< next week's bell ringing has already been cancelled, coz she needs to go see some doctor. but instead of cancelling my torture session with vincent the physio, she just reschedules it! bloody hell! ><
-PIG mum tootled us home. i allowed erf to sit sideways for my last car trip of the day.
-PIG mum made me walk in; i sat down and read my toastmaster's magazine until aunty wendy arrived!
-aunty wendy fed me lunch at 12:30: two yummy sushi rolls. one was crumbed chicken, i think the other was pork? actually, the sushi came with a little fish of soya sauce. when i'd mopped up all the soya sauce with just the first sushi roll, aunty wendy kindly poured me some more, without me even asking for some. i also drank a cup of chocolate nesquik 'incorrectly'.
-aunty wendy gave both ela and era a massage! and congrats to her son, who's engaged to his korean girlfriend! but uncle malcolm's done a runner on the family. >< hope he'll come back soon!
-aunty wendy took me once more to the loo before she left. thanks to her who passed me a mug of water - my second i could hold 'incorrectly', and i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-i tootled online after aunty wendy left, until evelyn arrived - early!
-a nice hot shower for me today - i washed my hair.
-whoops, we forgot the cream. ><" i just dried myself, got rekitted. then evelyn Forced me to walk out to make my own arvo tea.
-sadly, just a single cheese and ham toasted sandwhich. no mayo, either. :( i'd rung PIG mum for permission, but forgot to pass the phone to evelyn so PIG mum could tell her what i was allowed. evelyn said i could ring again, if i wanted to, but i decided not to disturb PIG mum. that's why i hope karen comes toms - she'll gimmee a yummy arvo tea. :)
-evelyn gave ela a massage at 5:45. i was being painted bright orange today, BTW. or yellow? one or the other, anyways.
-evelyn took me once more to the loo before leaving. yes, she forced me to both dak and un-dak myself.
-i plopped on the couch, watched seven's news, read by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter.
-PIG mum made me walk over to the gobbling :P table for dinner. rice tonight, with lotsa greens, and some pork. or chicken. lol, one or the other. :Pof course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl as i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once. no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything. then i just tootled back online.
-lol, PIG mum has no plans for me, toms! i think i'll watch up; the parents are watching it right now. last thing: ice-cream tonight! lol, i wonder if PIG mum'll 'remember'. :Pwell, i'll be sure to pop ela's thumb back out before i head over; hopefully, PIG mum won't gleefully force her to brace along the cold bowl. hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 3 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: