Monday, February 1, 2010

monday post

good evening!hmm ... i dunno if i should log in my final plodding total now, or if i'll still get some time online tonight after dinner tonight ... well, just in case i can't come back online after dinner, em was hard at work plodding 1851 steps today. anyways, what happened today?
-i snored my head off all morning. :P
-when i finally got up, PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth. i really love that big cup!
-PIG mum made me walk to the loo, then made me walk to the gobbling :P table.
-i drank half a mug of water first - 'incorrectly', i'll admit. breakfast was roughly one bowl of congee with some yummy pork floss.
-aunty nga sat with me and i taught her english from the books she's got for little mickey. lol, i wonder why she has such difficulty pronouncing the word 'squirrel (sp?)
-aunty lai went downstairs to buy us pearl milk tea! that's one of my aims of things to do in hong kong completed! we shared a pearl milk tea, a chocolate with pearl, a sesame with pearl and a taro with pearl. lol, i just can't explain enough how EVERYTHING in hong kong to do with food/drink is VASTLY superior to what you'd get in australia! :P
-aunty nga made me walk into mickey's room (he's screeching his head off, right now, BTW. :P) and i sat on the bed with him and grandma. lol, he's such a brat! i cuddled grandma's hand/grandma cuddled my hand, and little mickey IMMEDIATELY grabbed grandma's other hand! (lol, and now, he's not only screeching his head off, he's even throwing things around the room! BRAT. :P)
-PIG mum made me walk back outside, and i tootled online until she was ready to help give me a shower, no hairwash today.
-PIG mum stuck my AFO and shoe back on, made me walk to the toilet. she got me rekitted, and after two or three tinkles, she made me walk back to the computer.
-well, tonight i'm gonna try ring pole plop again! and i think PIG mum said we could try ring hilary jie jie too! dunno what's in store for me toms, but whatever it is, hope it'll be fun!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. MUCH THANKS TO DEAREST GRANDMA WHO HELPED ME STICK A BAND-AID ON ERA'S CUT MIDDLE FINGER. (argh, sorry, shrieking. ><)

No comments: