Monday, February 8, 2010

monday post2a

good evening! righteo, em was hard at work plodding 1757 steps today. and the rest of today's events?
-dad and i wheeled me down to a taxi. thanks to PIG mum who helped me with my seatbelt. the taxi driver tootled us down to times square.
-dad and i wheeled me around to some place with the ouchy foot massages. i stuck my feet in one for awhile. comfy, but owww. >< PIG mum tried sticking her feet in one too.
-dad and i wheeled me to some other shop where poor ell and erl got stuck in some other leg massage thing. again, comfy, but oww... ><
-PIG mum and aunty nga went home first. dad and i wheeled me for lunch/arvo tea at toast box. cousin carrie joined us!
-can't remember why dad only allowed me to order bread, while cousin carrie got two minute noodles with fried eggs and ham, and dearest dad got some bread and two fried eggs himself. oh well, no biggie, really, coz cousin carrie and i traded some. i ended up choosing the thick toast with condensed milk, and i drank a yummy cold horlicks with lotsa horlicks powder sprinkled over the top - yum!
-dad took me once to the loo before he and carrie just ignored me and had a long chat. i didn't mind; i just sat and sang my second-favourite song in my head, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
-when we finally left, we wheeled me down a few lifts; dad also forced me to walk and catch a few escalators. we bid farewell to cousin carrie at the MTR station. i think we boarded at the mongkok station and got off at the hang fa cheun one?
-dad and i wheeled me back up to aunty nga's apartment. PIG mum changed my shoes, made me walk into the bathroom for my shower.
-hairwash today. i think there might be sth wrong with their hot water? i mean, one second it's nice and hot, then the next, it's barely lukewarm?
-anyways, after shower, PIG mum stuck my left sock and AFO on, made me walk to the loo. i had two tinkles as she got me rekitted. then, she made me walk out to the dining table. and no surprises, but poor em copped another rant from her. ><
-oh, almost forgot! ela's so happy right now~~ see, little mickey kindly held my hand and led me to the bathroom for my shower - and he held onto ela! so ela's one happy lil hand right now~~
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa greens (i've forgotten which again, sorry! ><), some minced pork, some fish, one juicy mushroom and one dried beancurd. thanks to dear grandma who fed me a bowl of soup afterwards, then PIG mum gave me a lil bottle of yummy yakult. yes, it's little, but it's still bigger than the australian ones! the hong kong ones are 110mL, i think. must remember to check an australian bottle for it's size when i get home.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer, and i tootled online.
-sadly, the crummy weather looks set to continue. >< please, mr. sun, please come out for one day so my parents and i can shop at the new year's markets!
-toms: lol, i dunno what i'm doing toms, but at the same time i'm hesitant to ask PIG mum lest she forces me off to bed! :P but i guess i should, coz i've already checked and it's already 10:30pm!
-so, toms: in the arvo, we're having lunch with aunty lee (PIG mum says she's isaac's mum) at tai koo shing, but we've nothing to do after that, so please, mr. sun, PLEASE come out so the parents and i can shop at the new year's markets!
-oh yeah, one last thing: no more pull-up pants for em, coz my monthlies have ended. >< :( oh, but i'm going to try and wake up before midday! see, i'll only be in hong kong for one more week, then it'll at least be FOUR YEARS before i get to come back and see dearest grandma and mickey pig (oh, have i said? not only is it PIG mum, but it's also siti pig and mickey pig! hahahaha!! :P)
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: