Friday, February 26, 2010

saturday post2C

heylo! well, after karen came:
-a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had a tinkle before karen flipped off the water and one more when karen was jamming my AFO on. i dried myself as she dried the floor, got creamed and rekitted.
-arvo tea: only half a sandwhich today - PIG mum had better gimmee lotsa dinner tonight else i'll be VERY pissed! i also made myself a cuppa, white and two, and sucked the teabag once. :p it was also my second cup i could hold 'incorrectly', BTW. which reminds me: i haven't posted about today!
-firstly, yay for em! who managed to swing herself over to use the pot a few times last night without falling to her death. o_O :P
-PIG mum went to work; i snored my head off :P with bear bear and emperor until tess arrived promptly at 10am.
-she got me kitted, Forced me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth. much thanks to her who squirted out some toothpaste for me.
-then, tess Forced me to walk to the loo. i ended up doing a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. tess came back, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry era, then Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-thanks to dearest dad for some chicken omelette on toast for breakfast! tess gave me a cup of tea, white and two, my first of the day i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-we yakked away, until vincent the physio arrived. >< first session: PT. tess took me once more to the toilet first. lucky thing got to rock off thirty-five mins early! (but still gets paid the full amount)
-whatever, i survived (if only just! :P ><) he sat down with us for some pineapple before he buggered off. my next scheduled torture session with him is on tuesday. :(
-PIG mum came home for lunch: rice, lotsa lettuce, some pork. poor ela was forced to hold onto the bowl while i ate, this time by dad. >, but thanks to PIG mum who poured me a mug of plain milk afterwards (dunno why she refused me nesquik. :() anyways, i was very to hold that mug 'correctly'.
-then, PIG mum made me walk over to the computer.
-back to this arvo: karen's prolly having fish and chips for dinner. she gave ela a massage; today i was being painted bright green with orange spots.
-karen Forced me to walk back to the computer chair; i tootled online.
-anyways, i've still got just over thirty minutes left online tonight; will squeeze in naruto then. but, just in case the parents me permission to come back online, today i was hard at work plodding 2064 steps today.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: