Thursday, February 11, 2010

thursday post3

good evening! sorry i didn't come back last night with my final plodding total, but i didn't reset my pedometer, so: yesterday i was hard at work plodding 1655.5 steps, and today i was hard at work plodding 1711.5 steps. again, it's not my fault that the number i divide by two is an odd number! :P eep, it's almost 11:30pm! so, just quickly, today's events?
-em made it up before midday, but by the time PIG mum had finished getting me kitted for the day, finished making me walk to the bathrom to brush my teeth, finished making me walk to the loo, finished making me walk over to wash both hands, finished making me walk over to dry them, and finished making me walk over to the table for breakfast, it was past midday. :P
-brunch was my yummy sausage bun - CHICKEN sausage bun! usually, i think it's pork?
-lol, cousin winnie, cohi and uncle sam took us to yum cha. how cool - we went to a place where cohi was allowed!
-right, dad's forcing me offline now, so the last thing i wanna type: new year's dinner with the family topnight! yummy~ i said sunny was my 3m tall cousin, stephen was my 2.99m tall cousin, and cousin ching ying was my 2.8m tall cousin. :P thanks to them who all helped me down the stairs. goodnite!
CHEERS,
EM. ^^

No comments: