Wednesday, February 10, 2010

wednesday post4

good evening! (well, it's almost 6pm, therefore i'm saying it's evening. :P)
-i got up at like, 9am today! well, at first, i just wanted to use mickey's potty then go back to sleep, but since mean PIG mum was all for forcing me to walk to the loo and back, i just decided to get up.
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. i was very careful to hold the cup 'correctly' for all the rinses, of course.
-PIG mum made me walk to the loo for a tinkle, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, and made me walk outside.
-dearest grandma rocked off downstairs to buy us bread for breakfast! she returned with a pork floss bun for me, a mushroom bun for PIG mum, and a sultana bun for litt;e mickey pig. :P
-so i munched my delicious pork floss bun with a popper of milk. little mickey wandered up to me, placed his sultana bun in my hand, then wandered away. guess he was full, then. so dearest grandma and i shared it.
-PIG mum made me walk over to the couch. dunno why she wouldn't let me pop online yet. she even told siti that i wasn't allowed to write my diary! ><
-so i sat and watched a DVD with siti and little mickey, singing all these english songs.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once, then actually allowed me to write my diary.
-dearest dad came home after having been thumped by uncle toby in tennis :P and took us to the siu sai wan shopping mall for lunch. we caught a taxi; thanks to PIG mum who helped me buckle my seatbelt.
-yeah, we ate at cafe di coral! i got a pork chop with a fried egg. thanks to PIG mum who helped me chop up the pork chop and didn't demand any from me. :) but we traded a mouthful of rice for a chunk of pork chop and egg. i drank a warm horlicks.
-dinnertime! i'l try to bbl with my final plodding total, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: