Friday, February 19, 2010

friday post4

heylo! the spam count for the week's 206, and em was hard at work plodding 2457 steps today. actually, an apology from me, first - dunno why i kept thinking that today was thursday! argh, i've only got fifteen mins left, mean PIG mum's forcing me to bed at 9pm, like i was a five year old, or sth! ><
-anyways, i tootled online until i was about to burst. dad Forced me to walk to the toilet, also forcing me to dak myself. i sat over the loo for four tinkles; when PIG mum came to get me, she forced me to un-dak myself, made me walk around to flush the loo. i clung to the towelrack, sidestepped to wash and dry era, then PIG mum made me walk to the laundry for my shower, of course fotcing me to dak myself.
-a kinda warm shower - i washed my hair today. horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various parts of me like, 285 times! ><
-i dried and re-kitted myself. dunno why PIG mum never bothers with the cream. PIG mum also gleefully forced poor ela to help me put my sock on, my shirt on, etc.
-PIG mum made me walk out to the gobbling :p table. uncle colbert was here!
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa bok choy (or some asian green :P) two small slices of ham and that again of chickenloaf.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i took the chance to hold 'incorrectly' coz PIG mum was too busy yakking her head off to uncle colbert, who'd come and brought all our mail from the past three weeks. sadly, no letter from nana. :(
-PIG mum made me walk over to the computer desk, and i said my byes and see you on sundays to uncle colbert.
toms: well, tessa's coming over at 10:30. *sigh* i don't really like her, which i've said before, but i'll be sure to be civil. actually, i'm thinking of penning a nice long letter to nana, if that'll get her off my back. but karen's coming in the arvo! 3-5pm.
-anyways, just gonna check, then quickly pop onto facebook if i've the time (which, alas, mean PIG mum has already refused. :( oh well... hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: