Saturday, February 27, 2010

saturday post2C

good evening! my final plodding total for saturday now stands at 3466. anyways, events after my last post?
-PIG mum took me to the loo before we left. no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything.
-dad tootled us off to dinner! too bad, he got cranky at me for hitting the hazard light for two flashes and wouldn't let me listen to the CD. oh well. i sang about 1/4 of my second-favourite song in my head before we arrived.
-the parents gleefully FORCED (first time) me to walk inside. uncle tyrone and the slams were already there!
-we looked at the menus and ordered.
-dad sat on my right; anna on my left, BTW.
-dinner: 2.1 slices of garlic pizza bread (i'd asked dad if he'd share his THIRD or FOURTH slice with me please; he kindly ripped me a tiny portion), some cos lettuce from a chicken salad (not Caesar), two slices of pizza with chicken and mushroom (how cute! anna calls mushroom 'mushies' :), some tortellini and some fettucine, both with white sauce. actually, the place is really yummy; if mrs. dent finds me for lunch/dinner birthday meal out, i might suggest there! the website's doninis.com.au, i think. too bad, the parents for whatever so reason that pleased them, refused me dessert - i really wanted to try the oreo ice-cream tower! :( next time, hopefully~~
-the parents made me walk back out to the car; again, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt. i also allowed erf to sit sideways for the last trip of the night.
-i went to the loo once when we arrived back home, then i tootled online till the parents called desert. PIG mum made me walk over to the gobbling :P table; got a bit(understatement!) shirty with me when i asked her if i was standing well enough for her yet. uncle slam immediately teamed up with PIG mum, ganging up on me.
-phew, luckily, in the end, i got desert! almost a spoonful of mint choc chip gelato and a longan.
-dad made me walk back to the computer. again, some difficulty on my behalf, the three adults ganging up on me as i was forced to try stand up again, again, and again. but i made it, in the end.
-just church toms: i'll haveta ask PIG mum to please set the alarm; i certainly don't plan to miss church again! and fingers crossed for a full two piece feed from KFC for lunch! seriously, i've not had one since SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR!! ><
anyways, me off for my naruto fix now; hopefully, i can squeeze that in before the parents force me off to bed. hope to see everyone at church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.

No comments: