Monday, February 15, 2010

monday post4

good evening! seriously dunno why i keep thinking today's monday ... no wait ... it is ... lol, just ignore me, i'm bonkers. :P but i was hard at work plodding 2062 steps today! sorry i didn't post last night; we were all over first aunty's place, see, for new year's dinner! and i'm pretty sure she has no internet connection. anyways, today's events?
-phew. i snored my head off all the way till this morning before i needed to pee. PIG mum made me walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, made me walk to the loo, made me walk to the tap to wash and dry both hands and made me walk to the dining table, where i bid first aunty and old old grandma a happy good morning.
-sadly, no milk at first aunty's house, but for breakfast i got a bowl of savoury porridge, a sausage and egg mcmuffin and some 'jar leung' (say that in canto).
-then i crashed on the comfy massage chair and indulged myself for awhile. the television was playing some music awards show thing.
-more family wandered over to first aunty's place, like, cousins carrie, stephen and teresa, rolls and franco.
-actually, i had lunch on the massage chair! it was turned off, of course, but i got roughly half a bowl of rice, some mushroom, black fungi, beans and chicken.
-then i said bye to cousin teresa, uncle dick and franco; they're going on some tour, so i won't see them again.
-thanks to rolls who gave me a hand down getting down the stairs; we caught a taxi back to aunty nga's.
-dearest grandma's younger sister was there! umm ... do i call her my second aunty? so we had a happy chat; ela also showed her how strong her grip is.
-when she left, i tootled online until uncle fung called dinner.
-rice tonight, with lotsa choy sum, some red snapper (or some other fish! :P) two yummy mushrooms. but lol, dearest dad gave uncle fung an english name! he's uncle 'ken', now, see, his chinese name's 'fung wing keung', both 'ken' and 'keung' start with the letter 'k'!
-dinner was washed down with a bowl of soup then a yummy little bottle of yakult.
-i flopped on the couch for awhile, begging baby mickey to call me 'em'. sadly, he just ignores me. >< :P
-i tootled online when dearest dad left to spend the night with old old grandma at first aunty's.
-i also went to do a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-toms: it's ching ying's birthday! so we'll head over to their place to celebrate that with him. wow ... toms will be my second last day in hong kong ... gosh, i'm gonna miss all my family!
-oh yeah, i got SOME RED POCKET MONEY THIS YEAR! I WANNA BUY AN I-PHONE! argh, sorry, shrieking! >< well, PIG mum PROMISED that she'd buy me a really BIG present if i stopped asking her please for my walking stick and walkbelt; *sigh* trust her to go back on her word. as said, i stopped asking for my walking stick and walkbelt, but i'm pretty sure PIG mum's refusing to buy me an i-phone. argh. >< hopefully, i've got enough red pocket money to buy me one! hope everyone has a great day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: