Wednesday, February 17, 2010

wednesday post5c

good evening! my final, final, plodding total for wednesday now stands at 4306. anyways:
-parents made me walk all the way down to maccas.
-i ate roughly half a sausage and egg mcmuffin, and exactly six chippies dunked in some tomato sauce.
-parents made me walk back up to aunty nga's flat. i've still no luck in persuading them to let me head up to the 22nd floor! well, last chance is toms ... .
-second dinner:P: rice, lotsa choy sum, some fish and some chicken. dinner was washed down with an icky bowl of bitter soup (lol, little mickey pig :P was smart - he had one sip and refused the rest! :P) then a yummy little bottle of yakult, after more than ten minutes.
-PIG mum made me walk to the loo, also forcing me to dak myself. but thanks to her who passed me a mug of water; i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-PIG mum made me walk over to wash and dry era, then made me walk back to the computer armchair. complete blessed safety, for awhile. :)also thanks to little mickey pig :P who held era and walked slowly beside me! :)
-well, toms is my last night in hong kong! i have a feeling that useless me will bawl my eyes out when it's time to say good-bye ... but i really hope that aunties nga and lai will make it back from work in time to say bye! mean PIG mum snapped at me not to be so self-centered; but someone please tell me ... how can it be self-centered to want to hug and kiss farewell to some beloved family members whom you possibly won't see for the next three - six years?
-one thing i do want to accomplish before i leave: there should be maccas at the airport, right? coz i didn't get my icecream tonight! :( PIG mum 'claimed' that dad had said it was too cold for icecream tonight... :( well, hopefully, there'll be a maccas at the airport toms night, and i can get me an oreo mcflurry.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: