Tuesday, February 16, 2010

wednesday post5

good afternoon! well, since i'm not sure whether PIG mum'll be nice enough to let me back online tonight, let me just say that i was hard at work plodding 1082 steps today. righteo, let's start with last night's events!
-well, dinner was quite some greens, and a few wee chunks of yummy sushi.
-PIG me took me once to the loo; i also had some desert (not that i remember what it was :P)
-i hugged and kissed old old grandma goodbye, also took a photo with her before she left.
-then i said bye to all these relations (like, fourth uncle's mum), before the parents made me walk out to sparkless. dad wheeled me out to the bus, cousins ching and kin ying keeping us dry under the umbrellas.
-i hugged them both goodbye, told
-lunch time! i'll try to bbl¬
cheers,
em. ^^
-heylo again! righteo, em's plodding total now stands at 1141. anyways, where was i?
-oh yeah. i hugged my cousins goodbye; told them it was their turn to come visit me in australia next.
-the bus tootled us back to aunty nga's. i got a lil upset when PIG mum gleefully told me that none of the family would be able to see us off at the airport. :(
-back in aunty nga's flat, i tried half a cupful of the hokkaido milk cousin karry bought for me! my verdict: beats the milk that's offered in hong kong, but still has NOTHING on australia's milk. :P
-repeat the usual nightly routine. era helped ela climb into the little tiger paw, snuck herself into the big tiger paw, then i snored my head off all the way till this morning. :P
-PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted, made me walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth - i admit, i held both the pre-brush rinse and the three after-brush rinses 'incorrectly - made me walk to the loo, made me walk over to wash both hands, made me walk over to dry both hands, then made me walk out to the dining table.
-grandma told me to drink half a mug of water; of course i complied, just i held the cup 'incorrectly'. to this day, PIG mum remains the only woman i know that has this 'correct' and 'incorrect' rule.
-breakfast was three small, thin but yummy slices of 'lor bark gol' (say that in canto) - PIG mum demanded the other three - and a mugful of porridge. when i remarked that the porridge was sadly tasteless, PIG mum just smirked at me. "see, grandma and i have the same tastes. we like our food plain." LOL, FAIR ENOUGH. NO BIGGIE, HEY.
-I TOOTLED ONLINE. pig MUM ALSO TOOK ME TO THE BATHROOM TWICE.
-LUNCH WAS LOTSA CHOY SUM, AND A NUMBER OF DUMPLINGS, SOME NORMAL-SIZED, OTHERS BITE-SIZED. THANKS TO GRANDMA WHO CAME AND FOR SOME REASON - LIKE, I DIDN'T ASK HER TO - FED ME THE LAST THREE MOUTHFULS. argh, sorry, shrieking! ><"
-random point of note: aunty nga's keyboard here's a lil confused. well, at least the " AND THE @ ARE. MEANING I PRESS THE QUOTATION MARK KEY WHEN I WANT AN AT SIGN, AND THE AT SIGN WHE - argh, sorry, shrieking again! ><
-so yeah, it's just past 2pm right now. am waiting for dad to come back from second aunty's place and take me out. hopefully to see cousin winnie and cohi, but if not, even to citiplaza ao i can get a mcflurry would be awesome! hey, did you know that a mcflurry in canto's called a 'mc boat wind'? or a 'mc wind boat'. lol, my memory's atrocious, but it's either one, i'm sure!
-anyways, will try to come back online tonight with this arvo's and this evening's events!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: