Tuesday, February 16, 2010

tuesday post

hello from fourth aunty's house!now, i dunno if i'll be able to come back online tonight, so let me just note down that today, i was hard at work plodding 1232 steps today. anyways, i haveta give the computer back to ching ying soon, so just quickly:
-PIG mum gave me a shower this morning.
-breakfast was one mug of warm water and a small cake. little mickey pig :P and i traded bites. :P
-i wheeled myself down to yum cha with cc chan, uncle sth (sorry, i've forgotten his name, but he's a paramedic and aunty pansy. PIG mum was all for forcing me to switch to a normal seat, but thanks to aunty pansy who persuaded PIG mum to let me remain in sparkless.
-i ate not one, not two, but THREE charsiu buns! *is deleriously(sp?) now*!
-PIG mum helped me to the loo twice.
-we saiod bye to aunty pansy, then the paramedic uncle tootled us off to fourth aunty's place.
-we said our byes and thanks to them(i think they're PIG mum's high school friends) and i wheeled myself up. eep, looking out the window, i think we're pretty high up! *em's TERRIFIED of heights!* >< eep ...
-anyways, we're celebrating ching ying's 22nd bday tonight!
-hmm ... why can't i enlarge this screen? em's eyes get tired. ><
-oh yeah, almost forgot! PIG mum managed to get grandma poon's phone number! meaning i had a yak to her, wished her and hubby a happy chinese new year! now ... if i could just contact hilary and florence jie jie before i leave ... i mean, i'd also love to get an i-phone, but looks like PIG mum's gleefully going back on her word. *sigh* nevermind, i'll survive.
-last thing: last night dearest grandma spent some time with me in bed! and she prayed with me, too. :) i admit, i love her so much! i got somewhat teary, but she comforted me before leaving. :) off to change little mickey pig's :P nappy, i think.
-anyways, will try my hardest to come back online with my final plodding total tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: