Saturday, July 11, 2009

-argh, i lost my post! >< right, from the top, then. second time lucky!
-sorry for not posting last night, em must've somehow failed the PERFECT standards imposed on her by the parents. but i didn't reset my pedometer, so each day, i must've somehow plodded 2908.5 steps :P anyways, what happened today?
-PIG mum got herself up for work this morning. em swung herself over to use the pot :P then cuddled her darling bear bear and sang/counted herself back to sleep.
-ding dong! evelyn arrived. so dad hit me with the eye gloop :p and, after giving me ten more mins of snooze time, evelyn dug me up and got me kitted.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. gosh, but i'd missed being able to balance my toothbrush on the cup and squirt out the toothpaste like that! ah well, once a week, i'll just haveta learn to be content with being able to have/do that.
-she Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast, courtesy of dear dad, was a mug of warm milo, and i made myself a ham and egg on toast. much thanks to evelyn who folded it up for me.
-after being popped my drugs :P for the day, i read my eragon novel out aloud for awhile as evelyn kindly gave my dumb/sick/crazy :p left hand/arm a massage.
-around midday, even decided that she wanted to play the wii, so she Forced me to walk over to my TV chair.
-i trounced her in the tennis, and the bowling, too. :P
-evelyn took me once more to the loo before dad signed her off.
-lunch was a bowl of 2 min noodles with some ham and egg. dear dad ate with me, coz PIG mum had rung earlier to say that she was at a work meeting.
-ding dong. ah, grant me patience, vincent the physio was here. >< first session: PT. kat jie jie came too! i suppose i should consider myself lucky, he only Forced me on 2 laps of our hallway before i got to plonk my weary butt on a chair and i did arm/head exercises.
-evelyn came back soon after they left. she Forced me to walk to the laundry for my shower, and forced me to undress every bit of me.
-a really nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i got dried, bandaged, creamed, rekitted. evelyn handed me sticky and Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea: a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar, and a yummy ham and egg bun.
-i read my eragon novel out aloud for quite awhile. evelyn kindly gave my dumb/sick/crazy :p left arm hand a massage.
-at 6:30, princess diaries 2 was on. so we watched that for 15 mins.
-evelyn Forced me to walk to the loo at 6:45, also forcing me to dak myself. i ended up doing a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-PIG mum came to get me, forced me to pull my own daks back up, made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my hands, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the gobbling table.
-she promptly forced poor em on the left ankle exercises dom dom had taugh her. then, she added an additional 15+ mins of hand exercises.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, two slices of carrot, and some chewy beef. thanks to PIG mum who made me a honey lemon water to flush dinner down with. of course, she forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate, but oh well. it, thankfully, doesn't hurt, so i couldn't care less. might as well give her that 10-20 mins of satisfaction.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of last thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer table, and i plopped back online.
-phew, i finished! i'll just check, then say goodnite. don't think PIG mum'll give me any time to catch a news article or two, or send an email to mel mel; it's her bday soon! 14th july, if i remember correctly.
-righteo, hope to see everyone at church toms, and fingers crossed for some yummy lunch!
-oh, almost forgot! i spoke with dearest grandma tonight, and she prayed with me :) actually, i asked her what time is it okay for me to call her, coz it just so happened that when i asked PIG mum if i could please ring my beloved grandma, she just snapped at me that it was too late to disturb them. so i asked grandma tonight when was the latest time i could call her, and she told me not to bother, she'd just ring me during the day. oh, and, baby mickey was causing a great big ruckus when i was chatting to dearest grandma. brat. :P
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.
P.P.S. bible study resumes toms!

No comments: