Saturday, July 4, 2009

saturday post

agood afternoon! no plodding total from me yet, coz it's not even 2:30pm! anyways, regarding last night first:
-repeat everything i typed out on thursday. all the same. ><
-plus one more thing. PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hang onto my mouthwash (apparently, oral b doesn't contain any alcohol whereas listerine does? dunno) while my right hand uncapped the lid, then PIG mum forced my poor left hand to pour out a capful of that gargaling stuff. anyways, what happened today?
-yeah! go em, who managed to swing herself over to use the pot :P once last night without falling to her death :p
-ding dong! evelyn arrived, and after giving me ten more mins of snore time, she dug me up.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. after doing that and washing my hands, she Forced me to walk over and dry them before Forcing me to walk over to the toilet, also forcing me to dak myself.
-i actually plopped a stinky unspeakable :P and wiped myself too. evelyn came back to force me to pull my own daks back up, before she Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she Forced me to walk back to the dining room chair.
-after giving my dumb/sick/crazy :P left arm a massage, she Forced me to walk over to my TV chair. but strange ... none of channels seven, nine or ten had their morning news on! i guess it's coz it's the weekend? so evelyn put in happy feet to watch - mumble is just adorable. 3> (er ... how does one do that heart symbol?)
-and dear grandma rang us! so i had a yak to her.
-before she went to buy some icecream and lay down in the grass until she was due to return at 3pm (hey, she said that, i didn't make it up! :P), evelyn Forced me to walk to the toilet once more, also forcing me to pull my own daks down. she came back, forced me to pull my own daks back up, and Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she Forced me to walk back to the living room.
-PIG mum signed evelyn off, i said my see you laters. PIG mum flew :P back from seeing evelyn out to force poor em on 10+mins of those ankle one dom dom taught her to torture me with every day, as well as some additional hand ones. dad chipped in with some more of his own, too.
-lunch was a yummy microwaveable meal!
-anyways, doorbell's just rang, evelyn's back! with mc flurry, too! ^^ greedy PIG mum immediately said she'd eat mine >< anyways, i'll be back on tonight after 7pm, okay? time is now ... 3:00pm
-.
Actually, PIG mum and evelyn are having a yak, so I might just type a couple more lines.
-anyways, after lunch, dad rocked off to go work at uncle ching’s to work. PIG mum
-no, definitely showertime now. Cya after 7pm! Time is now 3:06pm
-good evening! time is now 8:28pm and my final plodding for saturday now stands at 3194. anyways, where was i?
-lunch for me was a yummy microwaveable meal, the fettucine with chicken and i think 7 little strips of carrot, washed down with a mug of plain milk.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer, and i tootled online for awhile.
-ding dong! evelyn arrived. so she Forced me to walk to the laundry for my shower, also forcing me to undress all of me. i'm pretty sure only PIG mum and evelyn like that; all the other carers are perfectly fine with the 'i undress me from the top, you start undressing me from the bottom' thing.
-anyways, a nice warm shower, hairwash today. i got dried, creamed, rekitted, then evelyn forced me to yank my own daks back up and, fiving me twiggy, Forced me to walk out to the dining area.
-arvo tea was the yummy oreo mcflurry she'd brought for us! i washed mine down with a glass of plain milk, in my favourite PIG mum glass. hey, did you know? evelyn was born in the year of the pig too! but no, i'm not allowed to call her PIG evelyn. :P i guess just PIG mum will haveta remain. :P
-we sat down to watch happy feet! mumble when he's a baby is sooo cute :) then we watched the two extra features: a trailer for the movie, and a director's interview with two kids.
-evelyn kindly fed me 2 or 3 half-crackers, then at 6:30 we found out ice age one was playing!
-so we watched that till 6:45, when evelyn Forced me to walk to the toilet, of course forcing me to dak myself also.
-i did a messy stinky unspeakable. >< i called for PIG mum, who immediately jumped for the cause. "your mcflurry!" anyways, i wiped myself, before evelyn forced me to yank my own daks up, Forced me to walk overand wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to my dining room chair.
-i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she'll be back on monday, and is having a yummy ham and egg bun for dinner tonight!
-PIG mum galloped :P back to force poor em on the left ankle exercises dom dom had taught her, and 10+mins of left hand/arm ones.
-dinner tonight: rice, a few spoonfuls of dad's yummy tomato mince, a slice of carrot and a chunk of cauliflower. washed down with a mug of water. PIG mum refused me any juice coz she didn't want to upset my tummy again. of course, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. no biggie, i thought i may just as well give PIG mum that extra 10-15 mins of satisfaction at being able to force my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl. it doesn't hurt, so i just eat at my normal pace and pretend it's not even there.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over, forced me to flick on the two back switches for the computer, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk back to the computer and forced me to flick on three more switches before i was finally allowed to tootle online for a short time.
-phew, i finished! think PIG mum said she was forcing me off to bed at 9:30, so maybe i'll check and grab a couple of news articles. hope to see everyone at church toms! (i mean, hope the parents allow me to go to church toms! i've recovered from the swine flu PIG mum gave me, i promise. :P hope to see everyone at church toms! and fingers crossed for some yummy lunch!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: