Sunday, July 26, 2009

sunday post

good evening! the spam count for the weekend is 38, the word of the day daily devotion's topic was 'when you don't get what you want (2)', and em was hard at work today plodding 5399 steps. lol, excuse me if i don't get up and walk one more step to make it a round 5400 steps. :P anyways, what happened today?
-em and bear bear snored their heads off together until PIG mum dug me up. i went once more in the pot, got kitted, then PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was a mug of warm milo and a slice of toast which i lightly spread with marg and yummy strawberry jam myself. of course, PIG mum wasn't happy until she got to force my poor left hand to hang onto the plate.
-church time, the parents made b(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the 4WD. dad forced me to open the car door by myself, then he also forced me to buckle my seatbelt on by myself, threatening that if i couldn't do it, we'd simply not attend church today. luckily i prevailed. so dad tootled us off to church, also denying me permission to listen to any music. oh well.
-once we parked, dad rocked off to the canto service, leaving PIG mum to make (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way down into the hall.
-PIG mum forced poor em to stand up for 4 songs. i only sang in my head today, as i didn't know any opportunities for harmony, but i did clap along to "shine jesus shine."
-speaker today was ross farley, and he gave us a sermon on (umm ... sorry, i've forgotten. >< i did write down the topic in my cool new notebook, but that's in the boot right now and PIG mum can't reach it, and dad is doing sth outside in the garage so she can't ask him. i'll try remember to type it back up toms, okay?)perhaps it was just me ... but did anyone else think ross's voice was a little less squeaky than usual? :P yeah, PIG mum agrees that his voice sounded a little deeper than usual! :P
-communion afterwards, then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way to the loo, also forcing me to dak myself. actually, i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came back for me, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the morning tea area.
- i munched a few sweet strawberries, a cracker, and thanks to PIG mum for a cup of water-tea. i chatted to leanne; happy 17th bday, naralie! and bon voyage, lee - have a fun and safe trip!
-bible study time; PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk into the classroom.
-bible study with uncle chong started. we all took turns reading out questions, bible passages (both NIV and KJV) and answering the questions. and how cool is this - bernard has the bible in his i-phone!
-PIG mum came to fetch me; she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the toilet, forced me to dak myself, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the 4WD. thanks to joey who kept me company and walked with us; i also turned down uncle calvin's offer to ear char siu buns with him. :P
-dear dad tootled us off to plaza for lunch; luckily, we found a park downstairs.
-parents made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me catch the elevator up, walk all the way in.
-we had to sit down at cafe mi! >< meaning poor em hasn't been able to get a two piece feed from KFC on sunday for an entire MONTH. >< like, i know it makes PIG mum happy to restrict poor em to icecream only once a week (and still, every wednesday, she tries to make me forget by just pouring me milk ><) but surely i could indulge in some KFC at least once a fortnight? argh, guess i'll just haveta get it when karen takes me out to the library on thursday night. ><
-so i asked for a western meal; that was refused, then i tried for an asian meal; that was refused also. dad ended up ordering some meal for us; i got some rice, a chunk of yummy tofu, three or four of yummy scallop, and lotsa vegies. needless to say, i wasn't full by any means, but i consoled myself with the fact that i would get arvo tea around 3:30pm. even worse, PIG mum refused to buy me a drink. >< it used to be that, in return for forcing poor em to stand for worship, PIG mum would buy me a yummy drink, like, a pudding milk tea or a chocolate with pearl. now, for whatever reason that so pleases her, she simply refuses to. i tried wondering out aloud if i could refuse to stand for worship (like i said in an earlier post, i've been attending this church for 15+ years, and i've yet to remember one church service where we weren't asked to stand for worship) and still get a yummy drink to make up for today's no drink at all, PIG mum just snapped that if i tried that, she simply wouldn't take me to church. she also claimed that she had never promised me that before, ie a yummy drink in return for standing during worship. sorry, but BULLPOO.
-uncle tyrone told me that he has to watch what he eats too; my point is, he restricts himself to what he can and can't eat for his health, i'm restricted to what i can and can't eat because that makes PIG mum happy. argh, my life sucks. don't worry, i'm used to it. :(
-anyways, time to go, parents made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back down to the 4WD. dad forces me to buckle my own seatbelt, then he tootles us home, listening to my car CD.
-PIG mum makes (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way inside. i sit down and keep reading the kite runner - i wanna finish it before the bookclub on thursday!
-but i need to go to the loo. >< so PIG mum makes (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk inside, also forcing me to dak myself.
-the new carer comes at 3pm, her name is megan. PIG mum sticks my walkbelt on, then makes (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the laundry for my shower - hairwash today. of course, she forced me to dak myself before i took a seat. sadly, i was forced to undress all of myself. at first, megan was perfectly amenable to the 'i start undressing me from the top, if you'll start undressing me from the bottom, and we'll meet somewhere in the middle' approach, but i guess PIG mum must've come in and told her that she much rathered forcing me to do it all. oh well. :(
-i got dried, creamed, rekitted. megan handed me sticky and Forced me to walk back out.
-arvo tea: a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar - yes, i couldn't resist and sucked the teabag twice :P - and a yummy custard bun, which PIG mum had kindly bought for me while we were at food court.
-megan forced me on a full hour's worth of hand exercises. mainly theraplaydough :P and random 'waving your left arm around' ones :P
-she Forced me to walk once to the loo around 6pm, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, then Forced me to walk back to my dining room chair.
-she told me that she lives at annerley (sp?) and, around 6pm, fed me 4 yummy strawberries. i asked her for a couple of crackers, but she told me that PIG mum had already said no. :(
-she Forced me to walk over to my TV chair at 6:30, and we watched 15mins of dancing with the stars.go the blind guy!
-at 6:45, she Forced me to walk to the loo, forced me to dak myself, forced me to pull up my own trousers after a tinkle or two, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, and Forced me to walk back to my dining room chair. she's got one sister, BTW. i think, 3 yrs younger?
-i signed her off at 7pm, said my thanks and byes. she'll be back next sunday, i think?
-woo hoo~ i finished the kite runner! so i'm all ready for the bookclub on thursday. :)
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa wombok, and a little bit of chicken. washed down with a yummy cup of fruit and vegie juice. i also copped my tirade of the week from dad. ><
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over and bend awkwardly to flick on the computer switch, then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to my computer chair.
-there was a little trouble flicking the computer on - even dad came around to have a poke - but i managed to tootle online in the end.
-phew, i finished! physio at UQ toms and hydro toms. >< whatever. i'll survive. (i hope! :P) anyways, i'll just check, then let PIG mum have her way and force poor em off to bed. never fear though, i will be keeping track of EVERY MINUTE I'M OWED on the internet. hope everyone has a great week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. almost forgot - i also went to practise piano before 6pm. my right hand supported my dumb/sick/crazy :P left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle 4x, then my right handed played some scales and xmas carols

No comments: