Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TUESDAY POST

GOOD EVENING! eep, sorry, shrieking. ><"
anyways, since it's late and PIG mum is already boasting about how super-generous she is to let me pop on for just half an hour, i'm just going to try quickly blog about today then check my email, if i have time, okay?
-firstly, em was hard at work plodding 3801 steps today.
-leann came for a visit! so i munched on my yummy breakfast of a sausage bun as we chatted.
-dear aunty june came with some dumplings for us! too bad, they were in won ton peel, meaning PIG mum just gleefully told me that you could only boil them, not fry. so i had 5 or 6 yummy boiled ones. too bad, PIG mum decided to be mean and nasty and not give me any soya sauce. :( oh well, still yummy.
-at 3pm, karol came! so a nice hot shower - hairwash today. yay, third time lucky indeed - hot water! :P
-arvo tea was a yummy toasted cheese - thanks to karol for two slices! - and ham sandwhich, cut into 2 rectangles, and a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-we went to coles for our shopping. PIG mum gleefully MADE (4th time) both my hands hang onto the trolley, and we went picking up item after item after item. ><
-back home, much thanks to karol who poured me out half a glass of plain milk and another half a cup of yummy vanilla custard.
-she took me to the loo once more, before she rocked off an hour early so we could go on our dinner date! but she'll be back next tuesday. :)
-we went to a place called suburban (sp?) bistro. parents gleefully FORCED :(first time) me to walk in.
-i got some bread and chicken paste thing as an entre (sp?) and some yummy pork as my main. PIG mum got yummy chicken, dearest dad got some fish; we shared around.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before we left. oh, and much thanks to tim who shared with me a thin chunk of his chocolate that he got for dessert!
-off dear dad tootled us off to pole's house for dessert.
-pole had bought a cake! sponge, with some strawberries and ... rockmelon? a thin layer of cream and yummy choc chips around.
-we lit candles, and sang the happy bday song. the recipient was anniversary, of course:P much thanks to pole who kindly poured me half a glass of milk to wash it down with!
-pole helped me hobble/stagger/limp to their sofa, where i watched wilfreddy and matthew strumming/bashing it out on some xbox music game. or was it PS3? thanks to joey who took a photo for us girls. and tim's a radiographer now! like aunty a! only he works at the mater private, i think. ontao's in grade 11 now, and they recently bought a pet husky! it adores aunty jo, and bites tim. :P
-back home, i had to go flick on the computer switch before i could pop online.
-phew, i finished! so i've got a few mins to check my email. just remember, i'm keeping count: toms, i'm owed THREE HOURS and THIRTY MINUTES online. will remember to keep count, i promise! i mean, my internet allowance is already pissy enough as it is!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: