Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wednesday post

good evening! PIG mum will be booting poor em off very soon, in order to satisfy the PISSY two hour time limit she likes to impose on me, but i'll just try to get as far as i can, alright?
-firstly, em was hard at work today plodding 1882 steps.
-phew! luckily em had enough brains to take a look at the commode before swing herself over to use the pot - silly PIG mum had forgotten to put in the bedpot!
-anyways, em and bear bear happily snored our heads off together :P, until ping arrived.
-i used the bedpot :P once more, then ping got me kitted for the day as PIG mum rocked off for the groceries.
-ping Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table. breakfast was a bowl of PIG mum's yummy nesquik porridge and two slices of toast, which i lightly spread with maragarine myself.
-i think i watched nine's morning news hour? or read my eragon novel out aloud for awhile.
-lunch was 5 or 6 yummy boiled dumplings. thanks to ping who gave me a little saucer of soya sauce to dunk my dumplings in. also thanks to ping who shouted me a cup of her chai tea; it's actually quite nice!
-ping Forced me to walk to the toilet. she kindly gave me a mug of water, so i did a stinky unspeakable and wiped myself too.
-ping Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it, thanks - and Forced me to walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-she took me to the loo once more after PIG mum came home, and i popped online for roughly an hour before ding dong! evelyn arrived!
-so evelyn Forced me to walk to the laundry for my shower - hairwash today.
- i drip dried, got creamed, had a tinkle when evelyn went in search for the betadine, got patched up and redressed. then evelyn handed me my stick and Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was 4 or 5 yummy boiled dumplings. PIG mum shouted evelyn some too. she made herself a cup of coffee, and i had a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar. then thanks to evelyn who kindly popped me a honey and lemon strepsil for my sore throat. oh, and thanks to PIG mum who kindly got me out of a torture session :P with vincent the physio.
-i read my eragon novel out aloud for a few pages, as evelyn kindly gave my dumb/sick/crazy :P left hand and arm a massage.
-evelyn Forced me to walk over to play piano. so my right hand supported my dumb/sick/crazy left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle twice, then played every scale, a handful of christmas carols, and other random songs.
-at 6pm, evelyn Forced me to walk back to my chair. i asked her please for three pods and half a glass of milk, but she said PIG mum had already refused that permission. :( oh well, when i'm better, then.
-at 6:45, evelyn Forced me to walk to the toilet, forced me to dak myself, forced me to pull them back up after a tinkle, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand (actually, no, skip this part, coz i had my mitt on. :P) and Forced me to walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she's gonna have a yummy chicken caesar(sp?) salad for dinner tonight, and will be back on friday. guess amanda still isn't over her sulk yet, then. oh well.
-PIG mum galloped :P back to force poor em on the left ankle exercises that dom dom had taught her, as well as 10+ mins of left hand and foot exercises.
-dinner was some yummy congee with turkey meatballs! quite yummy! of course, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate, no biggie. if it gives her 10-15 mins of that much happiness to force my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i eat, who am i to deny her?
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to my TV chair to watch the season finale of thank god you're here! 'twas hilarious :P PIG mum decided to make my poor left hand hold onto that squeezy ball aunty anne kindly found for me. oh well, i thought i may as well give her that satisfaction.
-em needed the bathroom. >< so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk to the toilet, forced me to dak myself, forced me to pull my pants back up after a long tinkle, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk to open all the switches at the computer (she used to do that for me, but she now must derive some greater pleasure from being able to force me to walk those extra steps. no biggie. my life sucks, i'm used to it.) then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer.
-she also forced me to bend down awkwardly to open all the switches before i finally could pop online for my remaining pissy little one hour.
-phew, i finished! so, i'll just check, publish, then squeeze in a news article or two, if i have the time. if not, oh well, maybe toms.
-anyways, toms should be good! bookclub at the library! i hope karen will agree to taking me for red roosters drive-thru for dinner again! and marianna's coming to visit us in the arvo! oh, and hope physio at UQ goes well also.
hope everyone's having a smashing week so far!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 3 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: