Wednesday, July 29, 2009

wednesday post

good afternoon! sorry, no plodding total from em yet today; PIG mum's hellbent on being nasty and forcing her to go for a torture session with vincent the physio. >< ai, whatever. i'll survive. i hope! :P anyways, what have i done so far?
-go em, who managed to swing herself over to use the pot :p without falling to her death! :P
-when dear dad dug himself up to go to work, i used the pot :P once more then cuddled my darling bear bear and we continued snoring our heads off. :P
-PIG mum came in; dug me up. i felt i needed to go do a stinky unspeakable, so much thanks to PIG mum who wheeled me in, gave me a glass of water (which i was very careful to hold 'correctly') and helped me wipe, as ding dong! aunty wendy arrived!
-so PIG mum got me kitted, then made(PLWASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was courtesy of aunty wendy! she'd made some yummy pasta for her daughter, who's a month older than me and an accountant graduate. so i washed that down with a yummy cup of chocolate nesquik.
-then i read out my feist novel out aloud as aunty wendy kindly gave my dumb/sick/crazy :P left hand/arm a massage.
-umm ... PIG mum just whinged and whined that no-one was coming, and evelyn just turned up? i dunno ... anyways, i'll be back after 7pm, okay? time is now ... 3:14pm
-well, PIG mum and evelyn are still having a yak, so i'll just type out an extra sentence or two more, okay?
-house isn't on till 9:30pm again tonight; guess i'll pop online again after dinner, and it should be around my pissy two-hour time limit.
-shower time! bbl, okies? time is now ... 3;18pm
-good evening! time is now ... 7:44pm, the word of the day (henceforth referred to as 'TWOTD') topic was 'don't lose your peace, and em's final plodding total for wednesday now stands at 1903. anyways, where was i?
-lunch was 5 or 6 yummy fried dumplings, courtesy of aunty irene. thanks muchly to aunty wendy who poured me a little bowl of soya sauce to dip them in; it far beats PIG mum being nasty and refusing to give poor em any at all, yesterday! i also slurped my 2nd cup of yummy chocolate nesquik. yumyum :)
-just before aunty wendy left, she took me to the loo once more. then i tootled online for roughly an hour.
-ding dong! evelyn arrived~ so she Forced me to walk to the bathroom, also forcing me to dak myself before i took a seat.
-surprisingly, she helped me undress me. even more surprisingly, she even helped shower me! the reason became apparent as i was drip drying:"coz we're running late."
-thanks to PIG mum who served out morning tea for me: a toasted cheese - no surprise here, only one slice - and ham sandwhich, no mayo either :( and a cup of water-tea.
-time to go, evelyn Forced me to walk to the car, also forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt. off she tootled us off to unique physiotherapy, listening to B105.
-SHE PARKED, AND fORCED ME TO WALK IN. VINCENT THE PHYSIO MET US, AND fORCED ME TO WALK THE REST OF THE WAY IN.
-I DID: LEFT ARM EXERCISES, RIGHT ARM REACHY EXERCISES, STANDING AND WALKING EXERCISES (eep, sorry, shrieking! ><)and some left foot exercises. i survived. >< better yet, i managed to hold my tears in, meaning that vincent the physio owes me a present the next time he sees me. i asked him if he'd just give me a grain of rice, to which he indignantly replied, "i'm not THAT skungy!" right. TWO grains, then :p
-he Forced me to walk out. handing me back to evelyn, i paid, then she Forced me to walk back to the car. surprisingly, she helped me buckle my seatbelt! then she continued chatting on her mobile for like, 15-20 mins, in english and zimbabewean (sp? i think their language is called shonna, anyhow).
-the reason became apparent after she hung up. poor evelyn, my thoughts and prayers are with you tonight. see, both her grandma and her sister just passed away. her grandma had suffered a stroke a few days ago, but her sister passing away too was a sudden thing.
-lol, PIG mum just forced me to sit up straighter. i complied, of course.
-so she tootled us home. PIG mum met us, i told her i needed to pee, so she made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo, of course forcing me to dak myself.
-evelyn Forced me to walk over and wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to my TV chair.
-PIG mum told poor evelyn to go home, she'll be back on saturday, in the arvo, if she's up to it.
-the one good thing to come out of all this: i got to watch seven's news!so, read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter. eep, we're only going to be 7 degrees tonight! >< i wish PIG mum would heat up 'dul dul', 'dot dot, or 'red bean paste' for me, but she refuses to coz she says i've got the heater on. oh well, i'll survive. i hope! :p
-then i flicked channels to SBS to watch their world news for awhile. dearest dad came home, then PIG mum spoiled the fun by forcing poor em on 25+ mins of left foot exercises, right and left arm exercises, culminating in a forced march up to her room and back down. no guesses as to who forced who to do the dakking and un-dakking.
-back downstairs, dinner was: rice, lotsa beans, and some yummy pork. or was that chicken? lol, i can't remember :p of course, PIG mum wasn't happy until she got to force my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. *sigh* no biggie. dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was extremely careful to hold 'correctly', after all, i already had the luxury of holding it 'incorrectly' this arvo when evelyn was here. that's okay, i can wait till toms arvo to do that again.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to flick on all the computer switches, then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer desk, grope/fum,ble around awkwardly for the chair. i also had to bend down and flick on the remaining computer switches before i could tootle online.
-phew, i finished! no time to check; house is on at 9pm! sorry for any typos!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: