Friday, July 3, 2009

friday post

good evening! the spam count for the week is a round 200, and em was hard at work today plodding 2264 steps. firstly, regarding last night:
-repeat everything i typed out yesterday. all the same. >< only thing:
-for some reason, PIG mum was displeased with the way my poor left hand did the three after-brush rinses with my right hand, and promptly forced it to practise a few more times. she wouldn't even allow my poor right hand to get a final rinse either. :( ah well, i'll just haveta try to squeeze in an extra rinse with my right hand tonight. anyways, what happened today?
-PIG mum let me sleep in till 9:10am, before she dug me up.
-i used the pot :P got kitted, and was fed a cup of yummy nesquik porridge and my drugs :P for the day as breakfast. then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the 4WD.
-off she tootled us off to UQ, listening to (i think) jacky cheung's black CD).
-i was immensely relieved/grateful when i heard PIG mum pop the boot to get sparkless. transferred into it, i wheeled myself in, PIG mum providing some steering.
-i wanted to use the bathroom once before testing started, so PIG mum gleefully FORCED :(first time) me to walk in. then she made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to sparkless, i wheeled myself over to wash and dry my hands, then i wheeled myself back to the waiting area.
-i browsed a gossip mag until edgar/edlar (dunno which is his real name, sorry) came to fetch us. so i wheeled myself into his room.
-after he exchanged some pleasantries with PIG mum, she rocked off, promising to return with some lunch, and testing started!
-i started with reading a list of vocab out, then moved onto all sorts of tests, e.g. picking the odd one out, similarities and differences, grouping stuff together, etc. thanks to ed who kindly brought me a plastic cup of water.
-at midday, PIG mum returned - with pizza! so after taking me to the toilet once more, she gleefully FORCED :(another first) me to walk out to the lunch area. thanks to ed, who said i was walking good. i'm trying my hardest, i promise! some days are just harder than others, you know what i mean?
-so PIG mum and i split a ham and pineapple pizza. it was on special, 10 bucks, i think. she'd also bought us each a yummy hot chocolate.
-PIG mum showed me the reader's digest mag she'd bought to read while i was undergoing testing. when ed returned for us, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to sparkless.
-off she rocked off again, and my second round of testing began . memory ones this time, like, remember a pair of words (that one i MAJORLY sucked at><) and remember two stories and tell back as much as i could recall. one story was about a woman with 4 kids who'd been robbed, the other about a man who decided not to go out that evening after hearing the weather report forecasting storms.
-lol, halfway through, edgar/edlar went outside to tell people to 'shut up' coz they were being noisy. :P
-finally all done! so edgar/edlar went and fetched PIG mum, telling us that he had the next week off, but would be back the week after to sort out my asessment. i hope i did okay! i mean, i know edgar/edlar said there wasn't any pass/fail score, but i still hope i did well enough to return to uni!
-so PIG mum paid, we said our byes and thanks to edgar/edlar and i wheeled myselg back out to our 4WD.
-PIG mum tootled us home, listening to jacky cheung's black? well, that or white. i heard PIG mum's mobile ring, and rang back aunty anne, who was actually at our doorstep.
-so we arrived home, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk into the loo. i asked her please for a glass of water, then did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came to get me, of course forcing me to pull up my daks, before making (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to wash and dry my right hand. then she made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the laundry for my shower.
-so i undressed all of me as susan went to use our toilet. she came back to give me a nice hot shower - no hairwash today.
-i got dried, bandaged, creamed, rekitted. susan handed me twiggy and Forced me to walk out to the dining room.
-arvo tea was a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar/honey, a bowl of PIG mum's yummy nesquik porridge, and 2 slices of toast that i maragarined :P myself, much thanks to susan who held down the toast for me.
-i read my novel for awhile, susan gave my dumb/sick/crazy left hand/arm a massage and around 6pm, fed me a pear and another bowl of nesquik porridge. she'll be having vietnamese prawn hokkien noodle soup for dinner tonight, BTW.
-at 6;30, susan Forced me to walk to the toilet, also forcing me to dak myself. i asked her please for a cup of waterhen did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. susan came to get me, Forcing me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then Forcing me to walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-i signed her off, and she rocked off on her own accord, 10 mins early. she'll be back on sunday.
-PIG mum came back to force poor em on those ankle exercises dom dom had taught her, then ten more mins of left hand/arm exercises, as dear dad came home.
-dinner tonight: another bowl of congee with tomato, carrot and a small chunk of BBQ pork. dad chipped in with a yummy chunk of cauliflower and PIG mum of course forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. for the last time, like i said, coz it doesn't hurt, i'm just gonna eat at my normal pace and pretend that my left hand isn't even there. might as well give PIG mum that 5 - 10 mins of satisfaction. i'd rather not try and eat too fast then choke.
-but poo poo. >< em needed to use the bathroom once before she popped online. so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the toilet, forced me to yank my own daks down, forced me to pull my own daks back up after a tinkle or two, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer chair, also forcing me to awkwardly fumble around for my chair instead of kindly pushing it behind me. ah well, my life sucks. i'm used to it.
-anyways, hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.S. i hope PIG mum allowes me to ring dear grandma tonight! i asked on wednesday, was met with a no, asked again on thursday, was met with another no. oh well, will try again tonight. must remember to apologise to dear grandma for not being able to ring her on wed/thur, either.
P.P.P.S teeheehee, PIG mum's clipping my left hand fingernails. oh well, i wonder if that'll mean i can squeeze in some news/naruto?

No comments: