Sunday, July 5, 2009

sunday post

good evening! the spam count for the weekend is somewhere around 69, and em was hard at work today plodding 3348 steps. anyways, what happened today?
-em was a failure. she woke up wet. ><
-PIG mum dug her up, got her kitted, then made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) her walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was a mug of warm milo and a slice of toast with a bit of yummy ham and egg.
-time to go, PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk oput to the 4WD, and off she tootled us off to church, listening to jacky cheung's black CD (and that's what we listened to all day, so i won't mention that again.)
-PIG mum parked, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk down and all the way in.
-during service, PIG mum forced poor em to stand for like, 4 songs. there wasn't any opportunities for harmony today, so i just sang in my head.
-speaker today was dear uncle derek. he gave us a sermon on love (well, it was based on love; he didn't give us his topic, see.)
-no communion today, just PIG mum who made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo, forced me to dak myself, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to take a seat in the morning tea area.
-thanks to dearest dad for a cup of water-tea, and to someone else who fed me a bikkie. PIG mum chipped in with half a cracker, too.
-i had a chat to smoky jie jie! she'll be working at UQ soon, and will be free for lunch come july 29th, roundabouts. her family is also recovering from their respective swine flus, bird flus and normal human flus :P
-aunty a decided that she wanted to go to the manor for lunch! eep, but em hates yum cha. >< at least that's all over with, my yum cha requirement for this month has been satisfied. of course, after yum cha, i was like less than 50% full, what with PIG mum snapping at me, "no. that's for everyone else to eat." whenever i wanted to pick up some more food. oh well, i resolved to just wait for arvo tea.
-time to leave, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to the car, where she tootled us back home. i popped online for awhile, until susan came.
-argh, that's another carer who refuses to let me wear the walkbelt. why? i walk much better with it! ah well, whatever. i'll survive. anyways, susan Forced me walk to the laundry for my shower, also forcing me to undress all of me. no hairwash today.
-so i got dried, creamed, rekitted. susan handed me twiggy and Forced me to walk back out to the dining room.
-arvo tea was a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey, and a slice of anna's yummy rasberry and pear bread! well, it looked and tasted like cake to me :P but 'twas yummy! if i get the chance/time toms, i must remember to send her a thankyou email!
-i finished people of the book! to be honest, i don't really understand the ending, but i'm sure we'll talk about it come thursday.
-thanks to susan who handed me eragon, which i started reading out aloud. it's quite interesting! if i ever get the chance, i want to find the other two eragon novels (i think it's a trilogy? the last one is called eldest, i think).
-susan forced me on half an hour of left hand exercises, no theraplaydopugh :P today. just lotsa random left arm-waving, etc. sorry, i meant lifting. :P
-at 6:30, we watched 15mins of dancing with the stars! there's a blind guy dancing in this series, can you believe it?
-at 6:45, susan Forced me to walk to the toilet, forced me to dak myself, forced me to pull my own pants back up after a long tinkle, Forced me to walk over and wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to the dining room.
-i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she'll be back next sunday, and is having some pasta and pesto dish for dinner tonight.
-i watched dancing with the stars for awhile. tonight's the first show! daryl sommers (sp?) has been replaced by a daniel macpherson (sp?) no idea who he is.
-we started dinner! a hotpot ...um, actually, it's called a steamboat :P yum yum, but now i'm craving some rice :P ah well, toms.
-funny thing, i wasn't allowed to eat to my fullness. i mean, i know you're supposed to stop around the 80% mark, but i was like ... 40%? 50%? dad demanded like half my egg, then said i was allowed to keep eating the vegetables, even if i wasn't allowed anymore meat. dunno why ... but i polished off what vegetables i could.
-i watched the blind paralympian (sp?) dance! he's so good; i hope he won't get knocked out for episodes yet! poor guy was actually blind from birth, but somehow, he's managed to get himself a wife and two daughters! wow!
-i went to the loo once more before i popped back online to log in my final plodding total.
-PIG mum no doubt is awaiting eagerly to force poor em off to bed, so i'd better end it here. just physio at UQ toms; no hydro, coz the pool's undergoing maintainence (sp? lol, sorry, my spelling's a shocker tonight! :P) hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: