Friday, July 24, 2009

friday post

good afternoon, peoples!
no plodding total and/or spam count for the week from me yet, coz eva's just arrived! PIG mum and i are just having a chat with eva about yum cha.
anyways, sorry, going for a shower now ... bbl after 7pm tonight, okies? time is now ... 2:57pm
actually, eva’s gone to clean the bathroom/laundry, so I’ll just type out a few more sentences.
Actually, I thought I’d type out what I do every Thursday, but I didn’t get a chance to yesterday.
-whenever PIG mum needed me to walk, I’d type that she FORCED :( poor em to. When she forbade me from using all capitals, I used Forced until she somehow decided that the entire word offended her, and banned it entirely. So I switched to
-showertime now! I’ll bbl, okay? Time is now … 3:05pm
-good evening! time is now 8:27pm, the spam count for the week is 220, and em's final plodding total for friday now stands at 5733. anyways, PIG mum's already said she's forcing poor em off to bed at 9:30pm, so i'll just see how far i can get, okies? don't worry, as i said last night, i will note the time and claim it back when possible. i refuse to be cheated out of my internet time, irt's pissy enough as it is! >< anyways, where was i?
-oh. so i switched to the word contort, only it wasn't long until PIG mum picked up on that also. that was a second word banned. :( actually, she said that henceforth, i was only allowed to use the word made. anyways, i had no choice but to comply, just using MADE. unsurprisingly, PIG mum decided that even that was somehow offensive to her, and demanded that it ALL be in lowercase. so i complied, only i said that PIG mum 'gleefully' made me walk. that was until charlsy left me a comment on this blog, saying that i was only allowed to use made without any words before or after it. dunno why i listen to him really, after all, it's MY blog, but i guess i do coz i have heaps and heaps of respect for him as a friend. and, regarding last night:
1. PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk from the computer desk to the kitchen benchtop for my nightly half-cuppa of milk. i chose to sit on dear dad's bedside so i could kiss him goodnite.
2. PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the bathroom for my nightly routine.
3. poor em was forced to stand to brush her teeth, and PIG mum forced my poor left hand to take the 3 after-brush rinses with my right hand. also, apparently, it's some HUGE UNFORGIVEABLE SIN to lean against the basin while you're brushing. not really sure why, but i can only comply.
4. after flossing (and it is also apparently another HUGE UNFORGIVEABLE SIN to not look up while you floss. again, beats me as to why this is the case, but again, i can only comply.) and washing both hands, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them.
5. PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the loo.
6. PIG mum forced me to dak myself for a tinkle or two.
7. PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over and bend down awkwardly to flush the loo. then i fumbled awkwardly to wash and dry my right hand.
8. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed. and argh, i'm not allowed to walk into my room, grasp the bedrail that the guy from home mods PUT UP FOR THAT SPECIFIC REASON and awkwardly fumble myself back to bed, no, PIG mum has decided that it gives her far greater pleasure to be able to force poor em to walk up to the bed, awkwardly turn then slowly lower myself down to bed that way. whatever. i'll survive. (i hope! :P)
9. no pull-up pants. argh. thankfully, it's been a dry week!
-last point of mention: if i don't refer to any of this until next thursday, it just means that it was the same as what i typed out tonight. no difference. ><
-eep, only 36mins left! i'd better jump right into it!
-yay, go em, who managed to swing herself over to the pot :P once this morning without falling to her death. :P
-PIG mum dug em up. i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, so much thanks to PIG mum who wheeled me in, handed me a glass of water (which i was very careful to drink in the 'correct' manner, and helped me wipe.
-back in my room, i got kitted for the day, then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :P table, also forcing me to fumble around awkwardly for my chair.
-breakfast was a crunchy choc chip museli bar (of course, PIG mum wasn't happy until she got to force my poor left hand to hang onto the museli bar while my right hand did the peeling) and a mug of warm milo. again, i was very careful to drink it in the 'correct' manner.
-time to go, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car. still without sticky. :( she also forced me to buckle my own seatbelt, then tootled us off to my turn (or was it called 'your turn'? lol, i can't remember. :P i think it was my turn.), listening to my car CD (and that's what we listened to all day, so i won't mention that again).
-PIG mum parked, then FORCED:(first time) me to walk in.
-a lady called jenny/jenni introduced herself to us, and kindly passed me a plastic cup of water. PIG mum filled in some form about me as i browsed a new idea magazine.
-there was a physio postgrad student, from bond uni, watching. his name was david, and he told me he's in his 2nd year of postgrad.
-jenny/jenni got me to hobble/stagger/limp over to the bed, where she gave my dumb/sick/crazy :P left arm a yank around.
-david got me on a timed walking test or two. jenny/jenni asked me if there was anything that she could do that'd make me feel better, i said a walkbelt would greatly help to ease my nerves. and surprisingly, she gave me one! so after that, i was able to take BIG right steps over my dumb/sick/crazy :P left foot, without any fear of falling to my death. >< :P
-i think PIG mum booked me in to have a session there every friday? argh, just when i thought i could have a single day bar sunday without a therapy. whatever. i'll survive. (i hope! :P)
-eep, only 15mins left! type, type away! :P
-PIG mum tootled us home. i had asked if we could please go to the manor a bit earlier and just wait for aunty vicky and aunty tiffany to join us; too bad, she snapped no. ah well, i can't deny her the pleasure of forcing her poor daughter to walk more. at least someone's happy.
-anyways, PIG mum tootled us off to the manor for lunch. surprisingly, i actually ended up almost full! lol, funny thing, i had to use the loo twice, coz i ended up drinking like 15+cups of tea! also ... no bar on the disabled toilets ... cheaters. ><
-okies, skipping bits and pieces here, no time left! >< PIG mum tootled us home; i popped online until eva came. it's pronounced 'eeeva', not 'ever'.
-a nice hot shower first, hairwash today.
-arvo tea was a yummy polo bun and a mug of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-eva Forced me to walk over to practise piano. so my right hand supported my left in thunking out twinkle twinkle 7x, then played all the scales, most of my christmas carols, and assorted songs.
-roundabouts 6pm, eva fed me a pear, then 2 twix pods and half a glass of milk.
-at 6:45, eva Forced me to walk to the loo. with another cup of water, i did my second stinky unspeakable for the day, wiping myself too.
-we said our thanks and byes to eva at 7pm. chicken burgers for her dinner tonight! yummy!
5 mins left! ><
-dinner: rice, lotsa bok choy, 2 slices of sweet carrot, and a few chunks of pork that looked/tasted like chicken. washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i again carefully remembered to hold the 'correct' way, i mean, i already had the luxury of holding it 'incorrectly' when eva was here. of course, PIG mum also forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. whatever.
-PIG mum forced poor em on 40+mins of arm and leg exercises, culminating in a forced march up to my room and back down. ai>< i survived (i think! ><:P)
-after being forced to bend awkwardly to flick on all the switches, i tootled online.
-yippee, i finished! i have maybe, 30 secs to check then allow PIG mum to force poor em off to bed? argh. anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 3 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: