Thursday, July 9, 2009

thursday post

good afternoon!
no plodding total from em yet, it's only 3:15pm! so, what happened today?
-actually, since karen is here, i'm off for a shower. will return around 9pm at night, hopefully. cya then! time is now ... 3:17pm
-good evening! time is now 9:28pm, and my final plodding total for thursday now stands at 2587. sorry, that's just a rough estimation, coz em was stupid last night and somehow dropped her pedometer into the loo. dearest dad fished it out for me, but yup. RIP. i started counting out aloud every step this morning, but PIG mum said she'd just gimmee 500 if i'd please just "shut up!" :P
-anyways, PIG mum dug me up this morning. i went in the pot :P(and yeah, go em! who managed to swing herself over to use the pot :P once last night without falling to her death :P) and got fed a mug of yummy nesquik porridge and half a glass of milk for breakfast. then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) me walk out to the 4WD.
-off she tootled us off to UQ for physio, listening to rush of fools.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) me walk in on arrival. i went to the loo, so got made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before getting made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) to walk over to the waiting area.
-PIG mum rocked off to pay, and erin soon came for me, walkbelt at the ready. she Forced me to walk a couple of laps along the hallway first, before going inside.
-a couple of card games, and my dumb/sick/crazy :P left hand got stuck in the bat. stupid thing kept going OW! >< whenever my dumb pointer tried to curl up.
-kat came over, and promised me a chocolate bikkie if i worked well! of course, as always, i tried my hardest, then pestered her for the chocolate biscuit :P wow, she somehow remembered that i was allergic to nuts! so i happily chewed a monte carlo biscuit. yummy!
-erin Forced me to walk back down out to the car, and PIG mum tootled us back home, listening to the love album. too bad, she refused all my polite requests to go out somewhere for lunch. oh well, we'll be going out toms with mrs dent, so ah well. no biggie. lol, though, i got PIG mum pretend to be mariah carey, and sing that song where i always say she sounds like she's constipated! :P
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) me walk in, and i went to the loo. thanks to PIG mum who handed me a glass of water, so i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came to get me, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) me walk to take a seat at the gobbling table. :P
-we had a phone conference with mariana! i just stayed at the gobbling :P table with the cordless phone, while PIG mum raced inside to use my room's phone.
-well, PIG mum dissed me every chance she got, oh well. she's entitled to vent when the opportunity arises. so i just sat thnere and listened, not bothering to defend myself.
-after our phone conference ended, i went to the loo once more before settling down for lunch. yummy congee with turkey meatballs! of course, PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate, but no biggie. might as well give her that 10-15mins of satisfaction. luckily, it doesn't hurt, so i couldn't care less. lunch was washed down with a mug of plain milk.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) me walk over to flick on all the switches, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) me walk over to the computer chair, also forcing me to bend down and flick on all the other switches.
-i tootled online for roughly an hour before ding dong! karen arrived.
-she Forced me to walk to the laundry for my nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had a tinkle, got dried, creamed, bandaged, redressed. karen handed me twiggy and Forced me to walk back out to the dining room.
-arvo tea was a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, a bowl of PIG mum's yummy nesquik porridge, and two slices of toast, which i maragarined :P myself.
-i read the paper karen had kindly brought as she gave my dumb/sick/crazy left hand/arm a massage.
-PIG mum and karen loaded sparkless into karen's boot, and karen took me once more to the loo. i tried ringing dear dad, but there was no response. oh well. :(
-karen tootled us off to the logan north library, listening to 97.3FM.
-she plopped me into spa rkless on arrival, and we wheeled me in.
-karen kindly poured me a cuppa, white and two, before she excused herself, and book club started!
-i admit, i've still got a shocking memory for names. >< but i shared like everyone else. i was just happy i could participate coz i'd actually finished the book this time around! thanka to whomever it was that passed me a yummy scotch finger.
-the book for next month was handed out; karen came to pick me up and we wheeled me to the loo once before getting back into her car. scratchy was waiting for us. he's wearing a jumper with the word 'love' on it, and karen decided tonight that he was a gay bear. :P just currently single. :p
-we went to the drive thru at red roosters, i got a crispy fillet burger combo with a orange flavoured pop top, while karen got some prawn cutlets. i explained to her my prawn story :P
-karen drove us to the nearby maccas. we wheeled me in, then she went and got herself a strawberry smoothie, kindly sharing with me a sip. so i passed her two of my chippies. thanks to karen who helped me cut my burger in half. she eats reaaaaly fast, BTW. karen kindly bought me an apple pie, but *wails* PIG mum just told me that dear dad gobbled it all! ><" boohoo :( yay, thanks to PIG mum who promised me that'd she buy me one back. we pinky promised, too!
-karen took me once more to the loo before she tootled us home.
-she unloaded sparkless back to dear dad, and gave my new book to PIG mum. we said our thanks and byes, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have been unfortunately TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG MUM. ><) me walk back inside. i sat down at the computer for my remaining hour.
-phew, i finished! no hydro toms, coz pool's undergoining maintainency (sp?) but PIG mum and i will be having lunch with mrs. dent (aka. my 'australian godmother' :P) toms at la porchetta! yum yum! and evelyn's coming toms arvo. hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.

No comments: