Thursday, July 2, 2009

thursday post

good evening! em worked hard and plodded 2121 steps today. and since it's a thursday, i get to type everything out once:
-whever i had to walk, i used to type that PIG mum FORCED :( me to. when she forbade me from using all capitals, i just used Forced until she decided that the entire word somehow offended her and banned it entirely. so i switched to the word contort, only it wasn't long until she caught onto that as well, and banned it also, saying that henceforth, i was only to use the word made. anyways, i complied, and used MADE until PIG mum demanded that i use only lowercase letters. *sigh* so i complied, and didn't capitalise that word anymore, but i still typed that PIG mum 'gleefully made' me walk. that was until charlsy left me a comment on this blog saying that i was only allowed to use just 'made' without any words before or after it. dunno why i listen to him really; afterall, it's MY blog, but i guess i do just coz i have heaps and heaps of respect for him as a friend. and, about last night:
1. PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the kitchen benchtop for my nightly half-cuppa of milk. i kissed dearest dad goodnight. :)
2. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the bathroom for my nightly routine.
3. i was forced to stand to brush my teeth, and PIG mum also forced my poor left hand to do the three after-brush rinses with my right hand. actually, PIG mum also forced my right hand to place the toothbrush in my left handbefore my right hand squeezed the toothpaste. pity she won't allow me to do it the way i used to, EVEN BEFORE I GOT SICK, ie. balance the toothbrush on the cup and just squirt the toothpaste that way.
4. after flossing (i honestly have no idea why it's such an unforgiveable SIN to not tilt your head up when you floss; whatever. i can only comply.) and washing both hands, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them both.
5.PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the loo.
6. PIG mum forced me to dak myself for a tinkle.
7. after i stood back up, PIG mum forced me to pull my own pants back up.
8. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to wash and dry my right hand.
9. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed.
10. still no pull-up pants. argh. ><
-if i don't mention any of thios again until next thursday, it just means that it's all the same, okay? no difference. ><
-last thing, a big big sorry to leann! i didn't know you popped online now and then to read my silly ramblings. :P i'm sorry i scared you! i promise you i don't have swine flu! it's just a common cold, and i'll be fine, i promise. righteo, spotty :P points for today, incoming!
-em and bear bear were happy pigs this morning, after dearest dad came in to kiss me goodbye for the day and let me use the pot :P once.
-PIG mum came to dig em once. much thanks to her who wheeled me into the loo and gave me a cup of water. i plopped a stinky unspeakable, so much thanks to PIG mum who also helped me wipe afterwards.
-back in my room, i got dressed for the day. PIG mum fed me a mug of yummy nesquik porridge for breakfast, got me kitted, then popped me my drugs :Pthen she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car.
-off she tootled us off to UQ for physio, listening to westlife (and that's what we listened to all day, so i won't be mentioning it again)
-we parked on arrival, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk up and into the loo. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over and take a seat in the waiting area.
-she rocked off to pay. erin soon came for me, walkbelt at the ready. she Forced me to walk in, after 1-2 laps along the hallway.
-some card games, some whiteboard work. steph wandered over so i could tell her i had the swine flu :P
-erin Forced me to walk out and down back to our 4WD, i returned the sexy belt :P to her, and PIG mum tootled us off ...
-not home, but to underwood park! aunty catherine and/or aunty frances had organised a BBQ there! lol, PIG mum ended up getting us lost, of course ... i wondered if we were going to end up in byron bay, or worse, timbuktu (sp? :P) but she rang aunty catherine/ping yee :P begging for help, and we were provided with instructions on how to get there.
-go PIG mum, we finally made it! so she gleefully FORCED :(first time) me to walk in. thanks to whomever that had already set out a beach chair for me.
-i had a yak to joey, hairy, etc. lunch: two half sausages in bread, some salad, and a little skewer of beef, washed down with a cup of water. i missed out on the chicken wings :( but i put in a reservation for 2 at the next BBQ!
-time to go, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the car, accompanied by joey and aunty catherine. PIG mum tootled us home.
-oh, i almost forgot! as we were having lunch, i asked PIG mum if i could please ring dearest dad. she handed me her mobile, i rang ... "hello, PIG mum!" was the pick-up response. i almost laughed my head off! "no, pig dad, this is pig B." says i. i had a good cackle about it to PIG mum as she tootled us home, who was. not. amused. i can assure you! :P
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk into the loo, just as karen arrived.
-karen got me out of the loo, Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand - but kindly dried it for me, thanks - and Forced me to walk oiver to my TV chair.
-PIG mum rocked off to her work meeting, and karen put in the tape of house that PIG mum had kindly recorded for me. so we watched that.
-after house, karen couldn't find my walkbelt, so she just Forced me to walk to the laundry for my shower.
-phew, a carer who agrees to the 'i start undressing me from the top , you start undressing me from the bottom'principle! so a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i got dried, bandaged, creamed and rekitted. karen handed me my stick (walkbelt still AWOL) and Forced me to walk back out to the dining hall.
-arvo tea: a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey, and a toasted cheese - thanks karen for 2 slices! - chicken slice and mayo sandwhich, cut into 4 squares.
-some lady from work rang looking for PIG mum.
-i read my book for awhile, karen gave my dumb/sick/crazy :P left arm/hand a massage :P
-PIG mum invited karen to have dinner with us! see, usually, PIG mum says that max, i'm only allowed one meal out per week, and i guess that because i'll be having lunch out toms at UQ she refused to let karen take me out to garbo tonight. :( oh well, maybe in a fortnight's time. next week it's the bookclub!
-so dinner was a bowl of congee with tomato, carrot and pork mince, thanks to karen who mixed me up a yummy chocolate nesquik to wash dinner down with.
-at 6:45, karen Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it, thanks - then Forced me to walk back to the computer chair.
-she rocked off 3-4 mins early, and will be back on tuesday. guess amanda's having a sulk, still. oh well, i think karen's gonna cook with me! can't remember what we'll be making ... shepherd's pie? funny, karen for the life of her can't pronounce 'cabonara'. :P
-phew, i finished! i'll just check now... dunno if i have time to squeeze in naruto - no, wait, PIG mum just reminded me to add karen onto my facebook! righteo, goodnite, everyone! toms i'll be having some UQ neuro pysch test toms, to see whether or not i'm too psychotic to return back to uni. :P nah, just kidding. anyways, hope it goes well!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: