Monday, July 13, 2009

good afternoon! sorry, no plodding total from me yet, coz the doorbell's just rang :P PIG mum's in the toilet, but she's coming out to let evelyn in. poor em just has to endure a session of hydrotherapy first. >< but i will definitely remember to ask ann/anne if i can please have a break from hydrotherapy until spring, the 1st of september, if PIG mum's honestly that eager to force me to go to hydrotherapy. like i've said, i hate the cold, and we're almost to the middle of winter now! furthermore, though, i HATE being wet. i just do promise, i have a shower everyday! :p so yeah, i'm begging here: please give poor em a break from hydro! chances aren't high, that i understand, but my fingers, toes and all other appendages really are crossed!
-lol, i've got 2 carers here right now! karol came first, now evelyn's showed up too! :Pteehee, last thursday no-one showed up, and now i've got two carers here all at once! lol~ i wonder which will get to stay? :P anyways, what happened today?
-dear dad came to kiss me goodbye, and i swung around to use the pot :P once
-righteo, karol's leaving ... evelyn's staying. :P still haveta attend hydro, though. ><
-i swung myself back to bed, cuddled my darling bear bear, and sang/counted myself back into snoring. :P
-PIG mum flounced in, :p gave me ten more mins.argh, now PIG mum's gleefully telling me that sparkless won't fit inside evelyn's boot. >< ai, whatever.
-i got dug up, swung over to use the pot :P but i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, so much thanks to PIG mum who wheeled me in, gave me a cup of water to drink, and helped me wipe afterwards.
-rolled back into my bedroom, i got kitted for the day. i thought PIG mum would give me a mug of warm milo and a brunch bar as breakfast, then we'd just walk straight to the car. but no. >< PIG mum decided she derived greater pleasure from being able to force her poor daughter to walk all the way out to the gobbling :P table, then force her to walk all the way out to the 4WD. *sigh* whatever. who am i to deny her that pleasure?
-so breakfast was a mug of warm milo and a slice of toast with a lil marg and jam.
-time to head out, PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the 4WD, and off she tootled us to UQ for physio, listening to my car CD.
-thankfully, we found a parking spot on arrival. PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk up and all the way in.
-hmm ... evelyn just told PIG mum that she's got 2 brothers and 2 sisters. she's the oldest, 14 years older than her youngest brother, who's 12.
-i went to the loo, so of course PIG mum forced me to dak myself. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to take a seat in the waiting area.
-she flounced off to pay. erin soon came for me, walkbelt at the ready. she Forced me to walk in.
-lotsa standing work today, and weight shifting work. just gotta remember, every time my right foot takes a step, ALL my weight MUST be on the LEFT; when i take a step with my left foot, ALL my weight MUST be on the left also. basically, if i move, lean to the left. end of story.
-erin Forced me to walk back out and we did the 'no holding onto the car rail, just fumble awkwardly around until i get to sit down' thing. we said our thanks and byes to her, and PIG mum tootled us off to maccas.
-PIG mum gleefully forced (3rd time) me to walk into maccas. i sat down, THEN pig MUM NOTICED THAT THEY HAD FINALLY INSTALLED DISABLED TOILETS INTO (ai, sorry, shrieking. ><)
-anyways, sorry, evelyn says it's time to go, so i'll bbl tonight, after 7pm, ok? time is now ... 3:31pm.
-good evening! time is now ... 8;42pm, and my final plodding total, including hydro, now stands at 5240. righteo, where was i?
-right. PIG mum noticed that there was finally a disabled toilet installed into that maccas, and seeing as i needed to pee, she made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk into the loo, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to take a seat as she rocked off to buy us our food.
-sorry, but PIG mum is a LIAR. see, i asked her the last time we went to maccas if i could please have a chocolate milkshake, but she refused, and PROMISED next time she would buy me one. so why did she set down an OJ in front of me? ai, whatever. i'll survive.
-so i tucked into a yummy chicken wrap and a small fries. thanks to PIG mum who remembered to get us a sachet or two of ketchup.
-after i enjoyed my meal, i happily read today's courier mail for a few pages. i did ask PIG mum if she could please buy me a soft serve cone (they're only 50c, not like a sundae or a mcflurry!) but she refused. again, ai, whatever. i'll survive until wednesday. my icecream allowance is actually quite sad, really. i went from having it everyday to only mon, wed and fri, then to only tues and thurs, and now just wed. poor em. :(
-time to go, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to the car, where she tootled us home, still listening to my car CD.
-i think i popped online for awhile until evelyn arrived? anyways, she's yet another who forces me to walk without my walkbelt. ><
-i nibbled a pear and drank a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey. yeah, i did give the teabag a suck. :P
-i read my eragon novel out aloud for awhile until it was time to go to hydro. so evelyn Forced me to walk to the toilet to get changed, also forcing me to dak all of me. i did 2 or 3 tinkles.
-evelyn told me to stand back up, she forced me to pull my daks back up, then Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she Forced me to walk out to her car.
-PIG mum led the way to hydro. evelyn parked, then Forced me to walk inside.
-i took a seat, and was forced to take off my shoes, splint and socks all by myself.
-welcome back, judith! she tells me that in the end, she never did find turkey on any menu in turkey, but she did find some turkey sausages at the butchers! :P
-so, hydro today: walking forwards and sideways, squatting, some left arm exercises, some leg work, 4 rolls - 2 to each side - and 2 of my favourite head dunks at the end. :P
-i remembered to ask judith if i could PLEASE be released from hydro during the coldest months of winter. surprisingly, she agreed, and promised to call PIG mum and tell her.
-evelyn rolled me in for a nice hot shower - duh, hairwash today :P
-i got dried, rekitted, evelyn wheeled me into the loo for a tinkle.
-*blush* judy came in to give me my souvenir - while i was still on the showerchair, over the loo! ><" but she kindly gave me this cute evil eye pin! thanks judith! i promise not to break this one like i did with mr. hall's. :P
-evelyn Forced me to walk out to the car. actually, coz it was already really dark, she plopped me down on a seat, brought her car back into the carpark, then Forced me to walk back out to it, also forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt.
-evelyn tootled us back home, still listening to B105.
-evelyn Forced me to walk back inside, and i settled down for dinner; 6:15 is a bit too late to have a toastie, doncha reckon? :P
-dinner tonight: rice, loads of wombok and bean sprouts, some beef, some queen :P salmon and a wee little slice of yummy egg. thanks to PIG mum who mixed me a yummy, hot honey lemon water. she introduced it to evelyn too.
-i read my eragon novel out aloud until 7:15, when evelyn Forced me to walk to the loo, forced me to dak myself for a tinkle, forced me to yank my daks back up, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to the computer chair - actually, no, not the computer chair, PIG mum instead ordered me to walk back to the dining hall, so she could force poor em on those left ankle exercises dom dom had taught her. i asked why i couldn't i sit down at the computer chair, do those exercises, then pop online, seeing as i'm already there, but i guess it just gave her greater pleasure to walk more. ai. >< i'm used to it.
-after the left ankle exercises, she also forced poor em on 15+ mins of hand ones. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to flick on all the switches, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of yesterday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer chair.
-i plopped online to finish my blog.
-phew, i finished! dear dad's happily a-snoring in the background, while PIG mum is sitting beside me, tearing/wrenching my poor left thumb out of its loosely clenched fist. *sigh* never mind, i'll survive until 3pm toms.
-anyways, physio at the PA should be interesting toms! firstly, it'll be with a lady called gertrude, and secondly, marianna's coming along to meet us! think she said we can go out for morning tea together afterwards, too. hope everyone has a smashing day toms! cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i'm pretty sure PIG mum won't allow me to catch a news article or two, oh well. >< so i'll just check, and wait until 3pm toms when i can tuck my poor left thumb in for four hours again. yup, right on one:PIG mum's tearing/wrenching it out right now.
P.P.S. i found and corrected 3 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: