Wednesday, July 1, 2009

wednesday post

good evening! em's final plodding total for wednesday now stands at 2004.and it looks like house won't be on until 9:30 ... i hope it'll go back to 8:30 this week! righteo, so what happened after lee came?
-lee stuck a walkbelt on me, then Forced me to walk into the laundry for my shower. PIG mum followed just so she could have the satisfaction on forcing me to dak myself, but after i sat down in my showerchair i was honestly very relieved to find that leigh was perfectly amenable to the 'i start undressing me from the top; you start undressing me from the bottom' thing. but then the trouble started as my shower started! no water. again. >< so much thanks to PIG mum who brought in 2 or 3 buckets of nice warm water and lee showered me that way. luckily, i didn't need a hairwash today!
-i got dried, bandaged, creamed, rekitted. lee handed me sticky (that name won over twiggy) and Forced me to walk back out to the dining hall.
-arvo tea: a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey, a bowl of PIG mum's yummy nesquik porridge, and 2 slices of toast, kindly maragarined and cut up for me by lee. i told her i was perfectly capable of feeding myself, thankyou. :P
-we had a chat. lee's got like 4 or 5 siblings, the wife of one just passed away of cancer, poor thing. her name was angel. and her partner's going to have steak for dinner tonight, while she's just gonna get some take-out from maccas. oh, and they live at kingston.
-lee Forced me to walk over to play piano. my right hand supported my left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle 2 or 3 times, then played all the scales plus a few christmas carols.
-after piano practice, lee Forced me to walk back to the dining hall. she kindly fed me three half-crackers.
-at 6:45, lee Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to the dining room.
-i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. hope she can come back soon!
-PIG mum came back to force poor em on 5 or so mins of the ankle exercises dom dom had taught us.
-dinner was congee, carrot, tomato and some mince. of course PIG mum forced my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. no biggie.
-thanks to PIG mum who made me a really sour! cup of honey lemon water to drink down dinner with. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of sunday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to my TV chair to watch thank god you're here.
-twas funny! i liked the bit where the woman said she put kittens into microwaves! o_O:P
-but poo poo. nature called, before the all-in group challenge. so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of sunday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo - just as dearest dad arrived home :) - forced me to dak myself, forced me to pull my own trousers back up after a tinkle, made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of sunday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of sunday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to my TV chair.
-i checked, house isn't on tonight till 10pm! so i've got just over half an hour. think i'll go get my fix of news, i so rarely get it now!
-just physio at UQ toms. i really hope PIG mum will take me somewhere for lunch toms! i mean, i understand that it makes her happy to only restrict me to one lunch out per week, but ... oh well, whatever.
-oh, double poo poo! house MD won't be on till 10pm tonight, and PIG mum won't let me watch it! >< oh, come on! it's the ONLY show i chase, it's not like i spend hours and hours on TV every day! but thanks to PIG mum who just offered to tape it for me so i could come back after physio at UQ and lunch toms to watch it. i hope she keeps her word!
see you guys toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.S. *sigh* PIG mum's once again tearing/wrenching my poor left thumb out of its loosely clenched fist. oh well, i already got to stick it in for 4 hours today when lee was here. i can wait till karen arrives toms to do it again. righteo, news time for me!

No comments: