Tuesday, June 30, 2009

wednesday post

good afternoon! no plodding total from em yet, coz it's not even 3pm in the arvo! but i'll try to come back online after house and record it down. firstly, regarding last night:
-repeat everything that i typed out on sunday. all the same. ><
-only difference, PIG mum somehow took offence at the way my left hand was holding the cup to rinse, so she gleefully made me do it again. and again. and again. >< anyways, what happened today?
-oh, poo poo. >< em woke up last night and was wet. terrible way to start the new month, yeah? ><"
-PIG mum dug em up this morning, gave her a glass of water to drink. i got kitted, then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of sunday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-ding dong! aunty wendy arrived, back from korea. and no, she didn't eat a nice fat puppy for me :P but she was very kind and bought me a tee as a souvenir!
-breakfast was 2 1/2 (that's all that was left) of weetbix with some yummy honey.
-PIG MUM ROCKED OFF TO LOGAN NORTH LIBRARY AND TO BIG W FOR SOME GROCERY SHOPPING. I SETTLED DOWN TO WATCH NINE'S MORNING NEWS HOUR. sorry, shrieking. ><
-aunty wendy took me once to the loo before lunch: 2 yummy fish fillets all mashed up with a spoonful or two of mayo, and lotsa diced vegies. thanks to aunty wendy who made me a honey lemon water to wash it down with.
-i read for awhile, aunty wendy gave my dumb/sick/crazy :P left hand/arm a massage. my right hand got a quick one too!
-PIG mum returned, i said my byes and thanks to aunty wendy. think she'll be back in a fortnight? oh yeah, also thanks to her and PIG mum who popped me a lemon strepsil each for my sore throat.
-well, doorbell's just rang, that'll be evelyn. lemme just clear my hoarse throat to yell upstairs for PIG mum, who's on the phone. phew, she heard me.
-hey, evelyn's not here ... it's some lady from real communities ...
-everyone, meet leigh! last name walden; she's pretty cool - got 8 kids and 20 grandkids, 22 by the end of the year! wow! she wins, hands down.
-anyways, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of sunday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer, and after ringing dear dad, i tootled online.
-well, PIG mum's just showing leigh around right now. her partner's maori, actually. some incredibly, long, unpronounceable surname :P
-anyways, i'll try to plop back online after house tonight to log my final plodding total and write down my favourite quote, if i remember it. righteo, cya then!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: