Tuesday, June 23, 2009

wednesday post

good evening! sorry, no plodding total from em yet, coz she still has vincent the physio to endure. >< argh, pateience and perserverance, she'll survive. so, what happened today?
-yup, em got to kiss dearest dad goodbye this morning, before she cuddled her dearest bear bear close and counted/sang herself back to some snoring. :p
-PIG mum dug em up. em wanted to do a stinky unspeakable, so much thanks to PIG mum who rolled her in, gave her a glass of water, and helped her to wipe afterwards, as ding dong! ping arrived!
-so, back in my room, i got kitted for the day, before PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk out to my TV chair.
- i settled down for ten's morning news as ding dong! aunty anne came to fetch PIG mum for their lunch date. and she bought me a new present, too! it's not quite the squeezy grapey ball, but it's still squeezy and colourful nonetheless. thanks, aunty anne. :)
-so PIG mum and aunty anne rocked off to do their shopping together (i think PIG mum told me that she needed to buy me aome more cranberry tablets). i just sat there and continued watching ten'snews with ping, who's completed her library technician course? graduation is next month, then she'll return to china to visit her mum and her only sibling, an older brother.
-i scooted over for lunch, made myself a yummy kebab, with 3 or 4 little chunks of pineapple, and 2 big spoons of mayo. much thanks to ping who mixed me up a yummy chocolate nesquik to go with lunch.
-i read my novel for awhile. ping watched dr. phil :P
-before PIG mum returned, ping Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand - but kindly dried it for me, thanks - and Forced me to walk back to the dining hall.
-PIG mum returned, popped me my drugs for the day :P and signed ping off. ping's going to beijing soon! to visit her mum and her bro, who i think is 53.
-i rang dear dad, who still hadn't had lunch yet!
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer desk, and i popped online for awhile. but hmm ... it's almost 3:20and no carer here yet. >< maybe she's coming at 3:30 again?
anyways, will try to come back online to note down my plodding total and also to tell you if the mighty maroons have made history by squashing those new south welshman! cya then!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: