Thursday, June 25, 2009

thursday post

hello!*sigh* again, i believe pigs will fly rather than be allowed to stay online for my rather pissy 2 hrs, but oh well. anyways:
-today, em was hard at work plodding 1749 steps. what else happened today?
-physio at UQ. lotsa walking and right arm reachy stuff.
-i reminded PIG mum to please stop at the newsagency on the way home to pick up a newspaper, so i could bask in reading how my mighty maroons took out a 4th straight origin series!
-i made myself a yummy kebab for lunch. thanks to PIG mum who mixed me a yummy chocolate nesquik.
-jo from coda and this man from el salvador came to visit!
-karen came. shower for me - no hairwash today.
-the perfect arvo tea! a toasted cheese - 2 slices, you're awesome, karen - ham and mayo sandwhich, plus a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-i read awhile, karen gave me a hand massage.
-karen took me once more to the loo before we left. i rang dear dad.
-this indian taxi driver drove us to garbo. karen didn't like him; he drove over the speedbumps too fast, see.
-i drove myself in. dinner: karen got me a chocolate milkshake from wendys. we both ate a chicken nanban - 'twas yummy! funny, i'd asked for a chicken katsudon, and karen said that's what she'd ordered, but chicken katsudon had egg in it, and this had no egg. oh well. karen told me to do the ordering next time. she herself had an iced coffee.
-oh, we went to the library first. i got a new library card - wow, i was still in the files! then i borrowed the book eragon. i'd originally cut down to 4 books, 2 feist, eragon, and a david feintuch book, but karen ordered only one, so eragon won. we took it to the self-serve check out.
-karen and i (lol, i feel like being grammatically correct, alright? :P)went wandering around to find my parents an anniversary present. we found sth that i thought was pretty funny, so next week i'll ask PIG mum for a bit more cash so i can buy it.
-another indian driver drove us home. we said our thanks and byes to karen; she'll be back next thursday.
-too bad. if i'd thought that maybe i could stay in sparky until i had my nightly half a cuppa of milk, i must've been delusional. after karen left, the parents immediately dug me out of sparky and made (no time to write about it, i'll leave it til toms, if i have the time then) me walk back inside. i plopped online for a few mins.
-well, that's me for tonight. toms should be good! no hydro, coz i've still got my monthlies - but toms will be the last day, but christy jie, uncle phillip, PIG mum and i are all going to green tea garden for lunch! uncle phillip's bday was in may, see. so, i'll try to print him out a bday card before PIG mum forces me to bed, and again, i guess toms i'll just haveta try and stay online for as long as possible. goodnite!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. oh! much thanks to charlsy for the comment!

No comments: