Tuesday, June 2, 2009

wednesday post

heylo! it's only a quarter past 2, but i'm going to log in my plodding total for today already coz tonight's state of origin! and i have a sad feeling that PIG mum would rather EAT ME ALIVE O_o than let me back online for the remainder of my MEASELY two hour limit. *sigh* my life sucks, i'm used to it. anyways, so my final plodding total for wednesday now stands at 1768. ok, gimmee a few mins to say heylo to my online MSN buddies, then i'll start with my spotty :P points for today!
-PIG mum dug em up this morning, got her kitted, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of saturday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the dining hall as ding dong! aunty wendy arrived.
-PIG mum rocked off to her course thing, and aunty wendy fed me breakfast - THREE weetbix! PIG mum's never allowed me more than two before! also, she kindly put a whole spoonful of honey in my weetbix for me; unlike PIG mum, who likes to just dab the tip of the teaspoon into the honey and then claim she's already given me TONS? :P
-newws time, aunty wendy dragged my chair over to where i could see the TV, and i watched ten's morning news.
-lunch time, aunty wendy dragged my chair back to the table, where she fed me a banana for lunch and two crumbed fish fillets, which i mashed up. oh, and i got a mug of cold milo too.
-before PIG mum came home, aunty wendy took me to the loo once more.
-i came back to read my beka cooper novel. evelyn should be here in 15mins or so, poor em has a session with vincent the physio to endure. >< ah well, i'll survive. i wonder if evelyn will take me out to dinner? i doubt i'll have any luck whatsoever, but hey. it doesn't hurt to hope :P and state of origin tonight!QUEENSLANDER!!!! oh, almost forgot - i get icecream tonight! no doubt PIG mum will try and make me forget, but i'm sure i'll remember. i hope! :P
cheers,
em. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonsalesstore.com/]www.louisvuittonsalesstore.com[/url][/b] The travel agent stated it needs to be for each particular person which happens to be awesome. Then I'm imagining for paying? I've by no means been to Vegas and i'm broke so everything depends on my mom and dad. I'm spoiled this way. Presently, there are several sources from where by just one could get amusing jokes, aided by the greatest 1 getting the web. Clearly, there are actually a good number of of people who love to discuss their humorous aspect on the net, which happens to be noticeable with the excellent compilation of jokes that happen to be readily available on the net. There are many forms of redhead jokes, law firm jokes, health care provider jokes, and so on, presenting you enough assortment regarding choosing the kind of giggle you wish to have according to your flavor..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsgo.com/]www.louisvuittonhandbagsgo.com[/url][/b] Verucci is often a business that began its times in Italy, providing apparel and sportswear for motorbike enthusiasts. The identify was then bought by a Chinese corporation, Qingqi, that has begun generating scooters and mini bikes under the brand name. Verucci mini bikes are some of your most popular within the sector, due to the fact they give you top quality at price levels which are significantly underneath many custom mini bicycle brands..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonstoreoutlet.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonstoreoutlet.co.uk[/url][/b] Like I reported previously, there are many means it is possible to enjoy camping. You can go tent camping, rest inside a cabin or rent an RV. All three ways are fine and it actually relies upon on your private desire. You don't also have to fear about currently being discreet as the handbag might be shipped to your home inside a discrete package making sure that men and women will not likely determine what is inside. Your purchase can even be thoroughly wrapped and packaged. The distributor will ship your purchase as rapidly while it can and ship a substitution in the event that your buy will get lost..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonsalesstore.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] The authentic designer purses are absolutely nothing but used purses which might be cleaned and restored for it to be used just as before. The vendor offers his items all new after which offers bargains on designer purses and purses. This stuff are usually not replicated designs of the brands though the unique designer handbags with every one of the features and most importantly the official signature of your brand.