Wednesday, June 10, 2009

thursday post

good afternoon!
well, if karen kindly allows me to stay online till 3:20pm, i'll have satisfied my MEASELY two hour restriction from PIG mum. anyways, today em worked hard and plodded 3940 steps. well, karen's here right now, tring to send me this hilarious SMS notification alert! :Pit's just this man, yelling, "message! Message! MESSAGE!!!" 7 times, then just collapses into random screaming. :P and one more funny one: "dickhead alert!" lol, when i first heard it, i thought it was saying 'tickhead alert!' and was like what? anyways, let's get started on today!
-PIG mum came in, snapped "10 more mins." and flounced out. i obediently turned on my right side to sleep.
-PIG mum dug me up. i used the pot :P got kitted, and was fed a mug of milo and an uncrunchy white choc chip museli bar for breakfast. then PIG mum made (lol, and i just realised, i forgot to type everything out once on thursday:
-whenever i had to walk, i used to type that PIG mum FORCED :( me to. when she forbid me from using all capitals, i just used Forced until she decided that the entire word somehow offended her sensibilities and banned it all together. so i switched to the word contort, until PIG mum decided that word wasn't pleasing to her ears either and banned that also, stipulating that henceforth, i could only use made. so i complied, only using MADE. but it didn't take long before she stepped in again, telling me that it had to be ALL in lowercase. *sigh* what can i do but comply? so i just typed made, but stuck a word before it, saying that PIG mum 'gleefully made' me walk. that was until charlsy left me a message on this blog, telling me i was only to use made with no words before or after it. not really sure why i listen to him, after all, it's MY blog, but i guess i do coz i have heaps and heaps of respect for him as a friend. and, regarding last night:
1. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the kitchen benchtop to drink my nightly half cuppa of milk. *sigh* oh, but i do remember the days when she'd actually bring my milk over to me, in her eagerness to boot me off to bed.
2. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the bathroom for my nightly routine.
3. i was forced to stand to brush my teeth, and after my right hand took the initial pre-brush rinse, PIG mum forced my left hand to take the 3 after-brush rinses with my right hand. i'm just careful to take great big gulps, to comply with PIG mum's demands that i use at least half the cup. also, at the end, i also haveta be careful to say, "please let my right hand have a rinse" not "'I' get a rinse now." coz then PIG mum will get pissed at me that i don't consider my left arm as part of me. and, PIG mum also forces my poor left hand to hold the toothbrush while my right hand does the teethpaste :P squeezing, rather than allow me to do it the way i did it EVEN BEFORE I FELL ILL; ie. balance the toothbrush on the cup and just squeeze the toothpaste like that.
4. after flossing and washing both hands (and, would you believe it, but there are rules that MUST be complied with when you do them also), PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them both.
5. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk to the toilet.
6. PIG mum forced me to pull my own daks down to sit for a tinkle.
7. when i stood back up, PIG mum forced me to pull my own daks back up.
8. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand.
9. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed, where i collapsed onto it in a grateful heap :P
10. no pull-up pants. argh. guess i'll haveta wait until my monthlies again.
-last thing: if i don't mention this in my posts for the next week, that just means it was ALL the same. no difference. ><
right! half an hour left! so, where was i?-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car. off she tootled us off to UQ, listening to the love album.
-yay, we found a park on arrival! so PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in, up the elevator and into the loo. no guesses as to who did the dakking and undakking. then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to take a seat in the waiting area.
-PIG mum flounced off to pay, and chris soon came to Force me to walk in, walkbelt at the ready.
-mostly right arm reachy exercises and standing exercises today. chris also Forced me on a few laps of walking along the hallway.
-steph came to say that she'll be graduating with the students next week, and that kat will be coming back. well, i'll miss steph, but gosh! i'm really looking forward to seeing my favourite physioterrorist again! :P

-chris Forced me to walk back down to our 4ED, and i returned the sexy belt :P to him.
-PIG mum tootled us back home, changing the music to westlife's coast to coast.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back inside. i rang dear dad, who told me he was at west end then. PIG mum talked to him too.
-lunch was myhard won-after microwave meal - a yummy creamy chicken risotto. thanks to PIG mum who mixed me a mug of yummy chocolate nesquik.
-after reading my novel for a few pages (it's the one for the book club, i know i can't finish it by tonight, but i'll just read as much as i can get through), PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer desk and i tootled online.
-anyways, it's time for me to go now! hope the book club goes well tonight, and fingers crossed for some yummy dinner tonight, wherever we end up going!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: